+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2023

wafaaawad

Star Member
Nov 3, 2019
I also included upfront medical, but still no update
AOR oct 8

I have seen some applicants getting MEP within 15 days and others within one month

Oct 18, 2023
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
19-09-2023
AOR Received.
18-10-2023
CEC- Inland
ITA - 19th September, 2023
AOR - 18th October, 2023 (Upfront medicals included)

Reactions: Sourabh152

vancouvergorilla

Jul 8, 2023
PNP - Outland
ITA - Sept 19
AOR - Oct 04

Seems I'm the earliest one in this thread, but I haven't got any update yet.. Hopefully to get MEP / BIL this month. I did the medical exam upfront. Question, I submitted my biometrics when I applied for the visitor visa and it's still valid, do I still need to submit it again?

saubhik

Jun 17, 2023
PNP - Outland (OINP)
ITA - September 19
AOR - October 9 (Upfront medicals included)

I think there might be a delay in my case, since I require a IRCC request letter for a PCC from Japan. I went to the Japan embassy (in the US) within a week after getting the ITA and they actually didn't ask for any request letter - just had to verbally mention the reason for PCC. I think it takes about 2 months for Japan PCC. I submitted my application with a LOE asking for the request letter. Keeping my fingers crossed so that I get the Japan PCC in time right when they ask for it or hopefully before they even ask for it - I can upload using the webform. I should've known better to apply for the Japan PCC during the 3 months I was waiting for OINP nomination (but I was following the official IRCC page which says to wait for a IRCC request letter after submitting my PR application).

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
PNP - Outland (OINP)
ITA - September 19
AOR - October 9 (Upfront medicals included)

I think there might be a delay in my case, since I require a IRCC request letter for a PCC from Japan. I went to the Japan embassy (in the US) within a week after getting the ITA and they actually didn't ask for any request letter - just had to verbally mention the reason for PCC. I think it takes about 2 months for Japan PCC. I submitted my application with a LOE asking for the request letter. Keeping my fingers crossed so that I get the Japan PCC in time right when they ask for it or hopefully before they even ask for it - I can upload using the webform. I should've known better to apply for the Japan PCC during the 3 months I was waiting for OINP nomination (but I was following the official IRCC page which says to wait for a IRCC request letter after submitting my PR application).
Submit your PCC through webform as soon as you get it. I don't think IRCC will send over a request letter to you. Quick question - have you received AOR yet (or is it that you submitted your application on Oct 9)?

Reactions: saubhik

ishanarorase

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
MONTRÉAL
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I also included upfront medical, but still no update
AOR oct 8

I have seen some applicants getting MEP within 15 days and others within one month
Yes even I saw some people getting in 15-20 days... Hope to see something within this month.

saubhik

Jun 17, 2023
Submit your PCC through webform as soon as you get it. I don't think IRCC will send over a request letter to you. Quick question - have you received AOR yet (or is it that you submitted your application on Oct 9)?

Yes, that's the plan - hoping to get the PCC soon so that I can submit it through the webform - it is more than 3 weeks since I applied for the PCC. I received the AOR on October 9th, right after submitting the PR application online. In the Japan PCC doc upload section, I uploaded a LOE stating that Japan requires a request letter for PCC as written on their official page.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

QuinAby

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-2023
Hi guys, my AOR is 15 October. I was wondering if there is anyone here who previously gave biometrics to CIC but applied as outlander for PR? Because I did not have any option to pay for biometrics while filed for the application.
I have my biometrics previously and there was no additional cost for biometrics. So what I did was pay for biometrics upfront and uploaded the receipt through a webform. I did this to be proactive. You can do this too or wait for IRCC to send you instructions on how to pay and send in BIL after.

Reactions: Timhorton9999

Timhorton9999

May 5, 2023
I have my biometrics previously and there was no additional cost for biometrics. So what I did was pay for biometrics upfront and uploaded the receipt through a webform. I did this to be proactive. You can do this too or wait for IRCC to send you instructions on how to pay and send in BIL after.
Thank you for replying. I will try to do it today because what IRCC is saying that if you don’t pay upfront then the process could be delayed; but then again we didn’t not have any option to pay for when applying PR.

Timhorton9999

May 5, 2023
Quick question, which web form did you use to submit the document ? The link that specifically ask for uploading additional documents to the application ask for visa office location which I have any clue about it yet.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Yes, that's the plan - hoping to get the PCC soon so that I can submit it through the webform - it is more than 3 weeks since I applied for the PCC. I received the AOR on October 9th, right after submitting the PR application online. In the Japan PCC doc upload section, I uploaded a LOE stating that Japan requires a request letter for PCC as written on their official page.
Sure. Meanwhile do scour the forum for past threads on "Japan PCC" and see what others did in your position. If those members are active, do send them a DM too. Best of luck!

Reactions: saubhik