+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2023

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I’ve stucked between criminality passed and security not started for over two months. Is it still possible for them to send my case to comprehensive security check, or I should be good and just need to wait for a normal security check?
Plenty of such cases where criminality was done, security took forever to start. It is never because of comprehensive checks though. Unless security starts and lasts for more than 110 days, you aren't in SS :)

Reactions: vancouvergorilla

Trayceee

Star Member
Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Oct 19,2023
AOR Received.
November 17,2023
I just got BIL!

gamer1105

Jul 24, 2023
Hello everyone, I just wanted to confirm and share my timeline. I submitted my application for the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) Canadian Experience Class (CEC) AOR October 30th. According to the tracker, all aspects have been completed except for the background check (BGC). When I contacted them, the agent informed me that criminality has passed, information sharing is underway, and security checks have not yet commenced. It has been almost a month since information sharing started. I hold a US visitor visa, although I have not been there. Additionally, there might be a delay, as when I applied for the US visa, I received a 220g, and my visa was put on hold. After a few months, I eventually obtained the US visa. Thank you for your time. Sydney is PV0, and Ottawa is SVO.

canadaasp1

Star Member
Aug 26, 2021
Hello everyone, I just wanted to confirm and share my timeline. I submitted my application for the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) Canadian Experience Class (CEC) AOR October 30th. According to the tracker, all aspects have been completed except for the background check (BGC). When I contacted them, the agent informed me that criminality has passed, information sharing is underway, and security checks have not yet commenced. It has been almost a month since information sharing started. I hold a US visitor visa, although I have not been there. Additionally, there might be a delay, as when I applied for the US visa, I received a 220g, and my visa was put on hold. After a few months, I eventually obtained the US visa. Thank you for your time. Sydney is PV0, and Ottawa is SVO.
Same situation and office as ours. For us they haven't told anything about information sharing though. Just that eligibility passed, criminality passed and security not yet started. We are September 15 AOR, EE PNP Inland

Reactions: gamer1105

prospective102

Star Member
Feb 12, 2023
Same situation and office as ours. For us they haven't told anything about information sharing though. Just that eligibility passed, criminality passed and security not yet started. We are September 15 AOR, EE PNP Inland
On your tracker does background show "In progress" ?

Hieutr28

Sep 5, 2018
Just got my information added to my portal account, here is my AOR

ITA: Oct 29th
AOR: Oct 30th
BIL/ medical request letter: Nov 28th
Eligibility completed: Dec 27th
Background completed: Jan 9th
Portal 1: Jan 10th

I am inland PNP applicant so I guess my process is more streamlined than the other application, also biometric fee is paid upfront, this help save me at least 1 week on my application.

charliewan

Star Member
Nov 15, 2023
Bridgewater
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-06-2023
Nomination.....
28-09-2023
AOR Received.
06-11-2023
Med's Done....
12-12-2023
Yeah. That is the validility of your PR visa
Thank u, just wait BGC for now, only 10 working days since my bio collection done.