Type:Online Application
Physical Presence Days:1600
Application:Family of Four
Application Sent:October 11, 2023
Delivered:October 11, 2023
AOR:November 16
Background Verification Completed:November 21
Citizenship Test Status (In Progress):November 23
Scheduled for Citizenship Test: December 1-30 (Scarborough office)
Test Date: December 22 (19/20), Spouse (18/20)

cool_eagle

Jul 3, 2015
Also, I don’t think with online applications there is no correlation to your location to the office your application is assigned to.
I don't know about that. I live in scarborough and my test invite email also came from scarborough office. Statistics and the tracker excel sheet shows it. Most of the other centers are giving LPP completed within 10 days of test update, but scarborough office is taking like on average 7-8 weeks. Even, not a single person got LPP completed before than that. Paper or Online doesn't matter, it is the case officers or human assigned on the case they matter. Sometimes, they have too much workload in a processing center, or are following some guidelines too stringently (probably enforced by management) or their work ehtic or peer pressure compels them to do. Well, this is what statistics tell that some centers are super fast as compared to some others working on snail pace.
Thank you.

padCanPR2020

Mar 23, 2020
I don't know about that. I live in scarborough and my test invite email also came from scarborough office. Statistics and the tracker excel sheet shows it. Most of the other centers are giving LPP completed within 10 days of test update, but scarborough office is taking like on average 7-8 weeks. Even, not a single person got LPP completed before than that. Paper or Online doesn't matter, it is the case officers or human assigned on the case they matter. Sometimes, they have too much workload in a processing center, or are following some guidelines too stringently (probably enforced by management) or their work ehtic or peer pressure compels them to do. Well, this is what statistics tell that some centers are super fast as compared to some others working on snail pace.
Thank you.
Thanks. I just quoted the statement based on my experience (me from Scarborough area but my file assigned to Edmonton office) and a few others experience I read on this very forum. I can’t speak for which office is faster or slower.

Reactions: cool_eagle

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Thanks. I just quoted the statement based on my experience (me from Scarborough area but my file assigned to Edmonton office) and a few others experience I read on this very forum. I can’t speak for which office is faster or slower.
Is there no other office other then Edmonton assigned to your file? Like primary or secondary?

Generally office is assigned closer to your home but then files are reassigned to manage workload and later they get reassigned again when your oath is to be scheduled.

padCanPR2020

Mar 23, 2020
Is there no other office other then Edmonton assigned to your file? Like primary or secondary?

Generally office is assigned closer to your home but then files are reassigned to manage workload and later they get reassigned again when your oath is to be scheduled.
Not that I am aware of. The only communication from them is the test mail based on which I mentioned Edmonton.

sylas

Jul 26, 2018
Type: Online application
Office: Vancouver (presumably, email said WEST)
Physical Presence Days: 1113
Application: Single
Application sent: Oct 29, 2023
AOR: Nov 22, 2023
Background Verification Completion: Nov 24, 2023
Test invite: Dec 9, 2023 (Test dates: Dec 11 to Jan 10, 2023)
Test taken: Dec 11, 2023
Test completed: Dec 11, 2023 (No update)
LPP: In progress
Citizenship ceremony: Not started

Took test Dec 11th, and have still heard nothing back. Anyone else in same boat? No updates in tracker.
Test marked completed Dec. 22nd. (Updated in tracker on Dec 26th)

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Me, I received your same request on Dec 21. Physical presence still in progress, Language and prohibitions were updated to completed on Dec 21 (updated on tracker this morning).
I just submitted my passport photocopies today. Physical presence, language and prohibitions all still in progress.

ay1993

Oct 12, 2023
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-02-2021
AOR Received.
24-02-2021
Passport Req..
03-08-2021
LANDED..........
03-08-2021
Thank you.
Do you know if theres a specific app tracker for scarborough office? you mention 7-8 weeks on average, but i've read some users on this thread getting LPP complete earlier and some much later. does SCR process applications/updates in the tracker in batches?

Shilpa Turan

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
Hello,

Is anyone here got request for citizenship interview. On my tracker there is an update for interview on Jan 12 not sure if its common or is it unusual. Please let me know.
Thanks