+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2023 - Citizenship Applications

inderjs

Dec 30, 2018
Do IRCC officers work? I guess that they stopped their work in the name of the high volume of applications.

Nothing happened for more than 4 months since I passed citizenship test. Even BG is still in progress. I have no idea about the reason.

Everything is just a kind of random. Probably IRCC officers would play on-line games or enjoy their hobbies whole the day.
Same here.. no update since they received my Fingerprint records 20th Dec 2023 and even BG is still in progress (Family application for 3, Scarborough office).

newbie1983

Jul 11, 2018
Same here.. no update since they received my Fingerprint records 20th Dec 2023 and even BG is still in progress (Family application for 3, Scarborough office).
how do you know your processing office location..i applied through paper application is it possible to me to find out mine >?

inderjs

Dec 30, 2018
how do you know your processing office location..i applied through paper application is it possible to me to find out mine >?
Not sure about paper applications however, for online ones, the email address of the ID you receive your citizenship test invite is your processing office.