+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2022 Spousal Sponsorship online/ Outland

Riya Kaur

Star Member
Jan 13, 2022
Hi guys, we submitted outland spousal application on October 17th,2023, received AOR on December 23rd,2022 with permanent application number which starts with F. Unfortunately on January 12,2023 the application was returned due to missing documents which were mentioned in the email. Ended up resubmitting on January 13,2023 with the documents they asked for via PR portal. The thing that I am curious about is that will the application number stay the same or will we be starting from scratch? Also I was able to link the application to Gckey after I received AOR.
It is so unfortune. It is really hard to believe application being returned after AOR. What document they indicated that you missed?

Reactions: Tintin and Snowy

Tasha Pearce

Sep 7, 2022
Hi guys, we submitted outland spousal application on October 17th,2023, received AOR on December 23rd,2022 with permanent application number which starts with F. Unfortunately on January 12,2023 the application was returned due to missing documents which were mentioned in the email. Ended up resubmitting on January 13,2023 with the documents they asked for via PR portal. The thing that I am curious about is that will the application number stay the same or will we be starting from scratch? Also I was able to link the application to Gckey after I received AOR.
Didn't even know this was possible, but then again with IRCC you never know. Curious to know what was missing.

ay6ix

Jan 14, 2023
It is so unfortune. It is really hard to believe application being returned after AOR. What document they indicated that you missed?
So I forgot to upload my Canadian passport, form IMM5536, and true translation of Pakistani Nikkah Namah.

ay6ix

Jan 14, 2023
Didn't even know this was possible, but then again with IRCC you never know. Curious to know what was missing.
The following things were missing; my Canadian passport, form IMM5536, and true translation of Pakistani Nikkah Nama (Marriage certificate).

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR simply means that the application package has been received...not opened up and inspected.

kirsteeee

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
UK
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
15-12-2020
Med's Request
16-08-21
Med's Done....
20-08-21
Hi guys, we submitted outland spousal application on October 17th,2022, received AOR on December 23rd,2022 with permanent application number which starts with F. Unfortunately on January 12,2023 the application was returned due to missing documents which were mentioned in the email. Ended up resubmitting on January 13,2023 with the documents they asked for via PR portal. The thing that I am curious about is that will the application number stay the same or will we be starting from scratch? Also I was able to link the application to Gckey after I received AOR.
I believe that you will get a new application number. Our application was also rejected due to missing police cert and isues with signatures, when we re-submitted, we got a new application number. Your submission date will also be the date that you re-submit everything.

ay6ix

Jan 14, 2023
I believe that you will get a new application number. Our application was also rejected due to missing police cert and isues with signatures, when we re-submitted, we got a new application number. Your submission date will also be the date that you re-submit everything.
How many days/months did it take you to get new application number after resubmission ?

kirsteeee

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
UK
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
15-12-2020
Med's Request
16-08-21
Med's Done....
20-08-21
How many days/months did it take you to get new application number after resubmission ?
I can see that we received an email after 8 days which had the new application number. We applied Inland FYI.

Reactions: ay6ix

smtele

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-12-2015
Passport Req..
05-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016
@abab2022 how long did it take for medicals to update in PR tracker?

Reactions: Dhaval27

Dhaval27

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
halifax nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
October outland applicants any updates ? For me after medicals there is complete silence. :(
When did you submit medical? I am not able to login in PR tracker nor gc key so dont know where to check

kirsteeee

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
UK
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
15-12-2020
Med's Request
16-08-21
Med's Done....
20-08-21
Just got the PR approval email! Now waiting for them to send me the portal invite.
Hi, I was wondering, before your eligibility and background check were updated to show 'completed', did they have a status of in progress or anything? My husbands both show as not started and I am wondering if the status could just change to completed or if there is an intermediate stage of 'in progress'? Thanks!

gsingh2022

Oct 27, 2022
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hi, I was wondering, before your eligibility and background check were updated to show 'completed', did they have a status of in progress or anything? My husbands both show as not started and I am wondering if the status could just change to completed or if there is an intermediate stage of 'in progress'? Thanks!
AFAIR for me only the medical was update to In Progress. Background verification directly went from Not Started to Completed.

Reactions: kirsteeee