+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2022 Spousal Sponsorship online/ Outland

Cheema07ajashan

Apr 15, 2021
Well.. people are saying it is.. that if all the documents turn true then AOR is confirmed
My file is in the final stages and for me it says true, we recieved the AOR in August. When I check at applications.json it says status closed and approved. I don’t know if I should trust it!

Hary17188

Nov 22, 2022
Out of curiosity, how did everyone sign the 5532 form? The instructions said to digitally sign, but the form does not support this feature.
Only digital sign before aug it was hand , if u do again hand they will reject .. The rejected mine as there ws hand sign and instructions said digitally

Jatinp

Aug 4, 2021
I have received aor on 29 December 2022 applied October 17 2022.

i have digital signed form and then print and hand sign, scan and uploaded.

did not received medically yet

Reactions: he5ham

Sasha2021

Star Member
Dec 3, 2021
Hi everyone
Can I apply for TRV first, then for outland sponsorship, and then come to Canada and apply for OWP?

Dhaval27

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
halifax nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
I have received aor on 29 December 2022 applied October 17 2022.

i have digital signed form and then print and hand sign, scan and uploaded.

did not received medically yet
I received it too, its long weekend in Canada so maybe in next few weeks. Keep in touch

Grewal1322

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Hello, I (canadian citizen) applied for outland spouse sponsorship for my wife (Philippines citizen) one week and a half after September 23rd (date which they began online application transition).
I was not aware that the method of applying had changed at that time and I sent our application by mail. I got a confirmation that they received the package in their mailroom because I requested a signature upon delivery. My package was never returned to me so I assumed that they will eventually process the application.

Today is December 30 2022 and still we haven't got the AOR in our email almost 3 months later. Do you guys think that if they didn't accept paper application anymore they would have returned my package and told me to apply online? We're worried that we are waiting for nothing and I don't want to apply online in case the paper application will be processed soon and that could make us more delays.

Thanks for any advice.
Same thing now it’s almost 100 days even don’t know they received or not

Samtasharm

Dec 31, 2022
Hello, I (canadian citizen) applied for outland spouse sponsorship for my wife (Philippines citizen) one week and a half after September 23rd (date which they began online application transition).
I was not aware that the method of applying had changed at that time and I sent our application by mail. I got a confirmation that they received the package in their mailroom because I requested a signature upon delivery. My package was never returned to me so I assumed that they will eventually process the application.

Today is December 30 2022 and still we haven't got the AOR in our email almost 3 months later. Do you guys think that if they didn't accept paper application anymore they would have returned my package and told me to apply online? We're worried that we are waiting for nothing and I don't want to apply online in case the paper application will be processed soon and that could make us more delays.

Thanks for any advice.
Hi there, our lawyer said he sent the application on September 11th and once I saw the announcement of paper submissions not being accepted I asked for the tracking number. This afternoon, our lawyer said he just received our application back from Nova Scotia that paper submissions are no longer accepted dated December 9th. So now we are going to file again online

• Sad
Reactions: he5ham

mingdong

Jan 4, 2023
Hi

For those of you whose spousal sponsorship files got returned/rejected by IRCC (inland/outland) and you believe the rejection was done incorrectly by IRCC agent, you can write to Deputy Minister of IRCC Christiane Fox at Christiane.Fox@cic.gc.ca and including the following details:

- Name, contact details of the sponsor
- Time and Date of online submission
- Reason for rejection that you believe was wrong (signature missing, info missing, document missing, etc)

Good luck

gsingh2022

Oct 27, 2022
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Received Portal Credentials email today
Portal Invite on December 21
Oh wow congrats. I see you got a sponsor and an applicant approval. Was the sponsor approval emailed to you?
My partner did not receive the sponsor approval but I had the COPR number assigned on the PR portal in November. So, I am just trying to figure out what my next steps (if any) should be.

Reactions: Dhaval27