+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2022 Spousal Sponsorship online/ Outland

Leeanncr

Star Member
Dec 10, 2022
I am able to link the file in GCKey. I tried to create account using the UCI into the new PR tracker "https://prt-srp.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register" with exact information as it is on the file (I tried with all possible combination) but it always returns a message "
  • Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on your application. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your application is not in our system yet.

Not really helpful
I am having the exact same issue but also am not able to link in GC Key. We applied Dec 7 online and AOR Dec 10 and medicals request Dec 15. So we would be in the system.

Roger4567

Jun 17, 2021
I am having the exact same issue but also am not able to link in GC Key. We applied Dec 7 online and AOR Dec 10 and medicals request Dec 15. So we would be in the system.
To link with GCKey - Try with the combination of Application number and Principal Applicant's Surname/Lastname, then try add passport details of principal applicant and number of applicants as 2 (sponsor + principal applicant or whichever number applies to you). See if it works.

Leeanncr

Star Member
Dec 10, 2022
To link with GCKey - Try with the combination of Application number and Principal Applicant's Surname/Lastname, then try add passport details of principal applicant and number of applicants as 2 (sponsor + principal applicant or whichever number applies to you). See if it works.
The passport would be the only method we haven’t tried as it’s currently in Ottawa getting a visa stamp.

libyano

Sep 1, 2016
Applied oct 1st
Outland Online
Docs approved:true on Nov 30
AOR 8 December 2022
Signed 1344 (typing and adding hand signature using adobe).
All forms both typed+hand signed (electronic)
All the best to everyone!!
What about form IMM 5533 Did you type your name and add your signature too ?

elpisco514

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
Hello, I (canadian citizen) applied for outland spouse sponsorship for my wife (Philippines citizen) one week and a half after September 23rd (date which they began online application transition).
I was not aware that the method of applying had changed at that time and I sent our application by mail. I got a confirmation that they received the package in their mailroom because I requested a signature upon delivery. My package was never returned to me so I assumed that they will eventually process the application.

Today is December 30 2022 and still we haven't got the AOR in our email almost 3 months later. Do you guys think that if they didn't accept paper application anymore they would have returned my package and told me to apply online? We're worried that we are waiting for nothing and I don't want to apply online in case the paper application will be processed soon and that could make us more delays.

Thanks for any advice.