+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2021 Study Permit Application from Singapore (Non-SDS) for Jan 2022 Intake (Let's connect here)

bob72

Nov 22, 2021
Hello Everyone, Did anyone receive any updates for the application submitted in October 2021 Non-SDS category for Jan 2022 intake?

lps66

Dec 2, 2021
Hi, I receive PPR and BVL letter for study permit from Singapore VO today.
Submitted: 5 Nov
Biometrics: 12 Nov
Non-SDS

However, I am going to Canada as a one term exchange student, so not sure if my timeline is useful for you

Vishwa26

Nov 23, 2018
My file lodge on 30 oct through SDS
Medical- 11th sep
Biometrics- 15 nov
Biometrics updated on the same day
I got admission in st.Lawrence Clg alpha campus
Rest of the things are in process

Ayy3

Dec 9, 2021
Any updates?
I applied mine on 21 Oct. biometric on 26 Oct. medical passed since Nov 1, no update yet.

bob72

Nov 22, 2021
Sharing back to the community and wishing good luck to all the students who applied for Canada Study permit and waiting for results. To all the students waiting for their status on Visa application. Hang in there. You will get your good news.

I got my PPR for the Study permit and Open Spousal Work permit. Details of my timeline are below:

Applied From: Singapore
Application Submission Date: 01st October 2021
Biometrics updated on the portal: 06th October 2021
Medical updated on the portal: 12th October 2021
PPR Letter Received: 10th December 2021

It was the most stressful three months. I hope it was worth it.

Reactions: Ayy3 and Sujicannal

lumoxmaxima

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Sharing back to the community and wishing good luck to all the students who applied for Canada Study permit and waiting for results. To all the students waiting for their status on Visa application. Hang in there. You will get your good news.

I got my PPR for the Study permit and Open Spousal Work permit. Details of my timeline are below:

Congratulations on your approval.
Have you contacted or emailed to the visa officer about it or you just waited for a decision without doing anything extra ?
I heard that some people are sending emails to their local visa offices about their timeline and decisions. Not sure if it's true or make any help.

Ayy3

Dec 9, 2021

congratulations on your approval. Today I got the ghost update about eligibility review started. This is the very first profile updated after Nov 1. Hope that my PPR will come in coming days.

Stringer_Bell_786

Aug 27, 2020
congratulations on your approval. Today I got the ghost update about eligibility review started. This is the very first profile updated after Nov 1. Hope that my PPR will come in coming days.
File submission date? Country applied from? Sds or NON Sds?

Ayy3

Dec 9, 2021
File submission date is on 21 oct as I mentioned above.
from singapore Visa office. Non-sds
Tdy their online services are maintenance so, I hope that bvl and PPR will be received on tmr.

Sujicannal

Dec 12, 2021
File submission date is on 21 oct as I mentioned above.
from singapore Visa office. Non-sds
Tdy their online services are maintenance so, I hope that bvl and PPR will be received on tmr.
Hi Ayy3 when did you receive PPR? I mean the date?