+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2021 Non-SDS Applications for January 2022 Intake

alfredbink

Star Member
Jan 5, 2021
Applied: 15 Oct
Ghost Update: 16 Oct
No update since then (SDS)

Looks like all non-SDS process happening quicker than SDS.
Indians are not going to get students visa soon as per tweet.

triciadih

Dec 2, 2021
So i got refused :(

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit. • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

My agent redid my sop so im not sure what they changed

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
I applied for one of my clients on Oct 26 and no update so far. I will update here when I get her information. Client has a visitor visa already before so no biometric was required.

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
Can you please update here if you reapplied and got the visa? Is your consultant registered with IRCC?

So i got refused :(

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit. • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

My agent redid my sop so im not sure what they changed

orwell46

Apr 29, 2020
Happy to share that my application has been approved.
Non SDS, Jan 22 intake, SP for me and daughter, SOWP for spouse
applied on Oct 22, biometrics given Nov9
Upfront meds updated on Nov 23 and review started on Dec 2. PPR Jan 28
I am 40+ years old with my last degree earned more than a decade back. Applied for MBA to a top tier university in Quebec, was admitted with a merit scholarship. I was particular about all three of us applying together and i applied on my own. Happy that all three of us have been approved together.
All the best to all of you, may you get a shot at chasing your dreams.

Nov 25, 2021
I am 40+ years old with my last degree earned more than a decade back. Applied for MBA to a top tier university in Quebec, was admitted with a merit scholarship. I was particular about all three of us applying together and i applied on my own. Happy that all three of us have been approved together.
Congratulations...Hopefully the flood gates for approvals will open after this...

Reactions: Cristina88

Cristina88

Jul 20, 2021
Congrats!!!! Which country did you apply from?

Reactions: orwell46

Sana mirza

Nov 5, 2021

Congratulations!!