+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2021 Non-SDS Applications for January 2022 Intake

bob72

Nov 22, 2021
Hello All - Did anyone who applied in October 2021 receive for Jan 2022 intake receive any updates? (Non-SDS Category)

Reactions: arora.v
Nov 25, 2021
No response received yet after biometrics completion.

Eligibility: Application in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

Medical: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: Completed.
Background: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Applied in October 2021 for January 2022.

Anyone have information to share?

bob72

Nov 22, 2021

Eligibility: Application in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

Medical: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

My status is exactly the same as yours. I applied in October too.

KennyJ

Oct 14, 2021
Hello All - Did anyone who applied in October 2021 receive for Jan 2022 intake receive any updates? (Non-SDS Category)
I applied October 7,
Biometric passed October 13
Had upfront medicals Nov 2, uploaded November 3 via webform
Observed a ghost update Nov 19,
Received BVL and PPR November 22.
Already submitted my PP November 23.
Waiting for further process.

I applied in Nigeria for PhD (Fully funded) beginning Jan, 2022.
Non SDS

bob72

Nov 22, 2021
I applied October 7,
Biometric passed October 13
Had upfront medicals Nov 2, uploaded November 3 via webform
Observed a ghost update Nov 19,
Received BVL and PPR November 22.
Already submitted my PP November 23.
Waiting for further process.

I applied in Nigeria for PhD (Fully funded) beginning Jan, 2022.
Non SDS
Congrats @KennyJ . Goodluck on your new journey.

Nurana01

Dec 6, 2021

Have the same timelines with you.. January intake application submitted in October .. still waiting

Reactions: the white Eminem

jp242

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
Have the same timelines with you.. January intake application submitted in October .. still waiting
Hi all...Just messaging to give you all some encouragement. Here was my timeline after the third study permit application:
App submitted: Oct 26
Biometrics updated (and previously done in 2019): Oct 29
Background check and review of eligibility: Nov 9 and Nov 10 (idk which one came first because these were ghost updates
PPR: Dec 1!
I applied through the Jamaican VAC and my previous refusals were due to officers not being sure I would return home due to purpose of visit and financial status. Good luck everyone :)!

Nurana01

Dec 6, 2021
Hi all...Just messaging to give you all some encouragement. Here was my timeline after the third study permit application:
App submitted: Oct 26
Biometrics updated (and previously done in 2019): Oct 29
Background check and review of eligibility: Nov 9 and Nov 10 (idk which one came first because these were ghost updates
PPR: Dec 1!
I applied through the Jamaican VAC and my previous refusals were due to officers not being sure I would return home due to purpose of visit and financial status. Good luck everyone :)!
great news!! congrats! Hope I can get some news soon too