+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2021 - Citizenship Applications

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All, starting a new thread for 'October 2021' Citizenship Applications. Appreciate if you can please post your updates here.

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All; wondering if someone can please help me. I applied online and submitted my application on Saturday 09 October. One mistake I think I made; for 2 Forms of ID I submitted my Ontario Drivers License and my PR Card. It was only after I submitted I realized that my PR Card (may not be accepted). Am I correct in this thinking? I also submitted bio pages for my 2 (non Canadian) passports.

Should I contact IRCC and try to submit a scanned copy of my Ontario Health Card? Thank you in advance of your help.

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PS - Just realized there is another thread for this same subject which I did not see. Feel free to reply in either thread. Thank you!

Reactions: UM TOMI

Egyptian bird

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
Hi everyone,I know it is required to submit a full color copy of my passport. But for the translation, is it required to translate everything in the passports? Or the stamps only?
My translator provided an affidavit that this is a translation of stamps on passport number 1234 of Mr. Xyz, then a table of stamps and (b/w)photocopy of the stamped pages only. Is it enough ?

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,I know it is required to submit a full color copy of my passport. But for the translation, is it required to translate everything in the passports? Or the stamps only?
My translator provided an affidavit that this is a translation of stamps on passport number 1234 of Mr. Xyz, then a table of stamps and (b/w)photocopy of the stamped pages only. Is it enough ?
Please include everything. Please scan and include in 'color'.

Egyptian bird

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
Thank you,
Actually I scanned and printed a full colored copy. But the translation is received from the translator only as I described above. Do I need to go back to the translator and ask her to modify anything?

ajkidwai

Star Member
May 17, 2016
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08/06/2017
Passport Req..
18/08/2017
Is there a google sheet where we can add our data for tracking purpose.

Egyptian bird

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
For address history, there are some addresses like in Egypt have no postal code. I left the postal code blank, is it a problem ?

justanotherguy28

Star Member
Sep 28, 2021
For address history, there are some addresses like in Egypt have no postal code. I left the postal code blank, is it a problem ?
Are you sure there's no postal code? Don't smaller areas just use the larger nearby city's postal code? If you Google the address it's possible you might get the postal code. Just a guess.

RBK2019

Jan 7, 2019
Hi All,

I have a question: I work in a company as a full timer and also do real estate agent part time. Do I need to mention my Real estate role in the application under point 11?

justinjohnyj

Jun 8, 2021
Citizenship application - Single (spouse) Online application
London, ON
Physical Presence: 1426 days
Application date: Oct 9th, 2021
Expected Delivery: Oct 9th, 2021
AOR: not yet received

purplesky

Sep 5, 2021
BC
Hi, Can anyone tell me which email does AOR come from and what info does it have? Just want to keep an eye on it so it doesn't go to some spam folder.
Thank you!

rohitkadam

Feb 13, 2017
Hello, has anybody changed their address using the online system. I have received AOR and want to change my address. But it cannot recognize me even when i tried with both UCI or Application number.