+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2021 - Citizenship Applications

vimal3134

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
On Average, how long it take for LPP to be completed once background check got completed ?

I am Oct'2021 application, Test in July'22, and just got background check completed.

feolu

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
On Average, how long it take for LPP to be completed once background check got completed ?

I am Oct'2021 application, Test in July'22, and just got background check completed.
My background check completed July 22, LPP still in progress. Some people have LPP completed before background check.. no timing to this thing I tell ya..

Neha_shah

Sep 12, 2021
I am waiting since July 2022, everything is complete since
Did you try sending an Email to your office to schedule oath . A lot of people got their oath after sending an email. Let them know that everything has been marked complete and that you have been waiting for oath since July 2022

vir

Star Member
Apr 20, 2016
Did you try sending an Email to your office to schedule oath . A lot of people got their oath after sending an email. Let them know that everything has been marked complete and that you have been waiting for oath since July 2022
I did 6-7 times and they said I am in a queue for Oath, in December they scheduled it and cancelled it next day and said it was a glitch in tracker. After I contacted our MP to see my file status. They replied to MP that they are finalizing something in my file and my file is approved but immigration officials has to finish some internal work. I don’t know it’s just excuse or real they said. But I can only wait wait and wait

Reactions: Neha_shah

rush171

Star Member
Jan 31, 2023
I did 6-7 times and they said I am in a queue for Oath, in December they scheduled it and cancelled it next day and said it was a glitch in tracker. After I contacted our MP to see my file status. They replied to MP that they are finalizing something in my file and my file is approved but immigration officials has to finish some internal work. I don’t know it’s just excuse or real they said. But I can only wait wait and wait
There should be a way to audit IRCC case files and officers. They delayed my spouse's file saying payment not received (online applicant). Funny enough, online application cannot be submitted without a payment. So this was clearly their own error but of course they didn't own it and it extended the processing time. Oct 2021 online applicant, no movement since citizenship test in November.

mmario

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
There should be a way to audit IRCC case files and officers. They delayed my spouse's file saying payment not received (online applicant). Funny enough, online application cannot be submitted without a payment. So this was clearly their own error but of course they didn't own it and it extended the processing time. Oct 2021 online applicant, no movement since citizenship test in November.
This is outrageous!