JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am having issues for two days accessing the tracker too. For me, it hows
"403 ERROR
The request could not be satisfied."

It's Impossible thatI am scheduled for oath, since I have not even taken the test yest.
That I can't explain. May be I am wrong then? Maybe there's a technical glitch (or IRCC are upgrading the website)?

Reactions: Wacky1.nash

Seedorf_20

Jun 1, 2022
"403 ERROR

It's Impossible thatI am scheduled for oath, since I have not even taken the test yest.
I would suggest clearing browsing cookies and history.
change browser
I Hope it gets fixed for you.

Reactions: Wacky1.nash

kenjia01

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Finally some updates on my application!

Application type: Online
Physical presence: 1111 days
Application: Single
Application sent: Oct 1st, 2021
Application received: Oct 1st, 2021
AOR: Dec 21, 2021
In process: Jan 5, 2022
Test Invite received: June 17
Test complete: June 24
FP requested: July 5
FP submitted: July 15
FP received: Aug 9
Background check completed: Aug 10
PP pages requested: Nov 11
PP pages submitted: Nov 16
Language/prohibitions completed: Dec 7
Physical presence: In progress

A bit worried since I applied with 1111 days, and I traveled in and out quite a bit during the last 5 years. I tried to keep track of all my travels and am pretty sure they're accurate, but still!

5Kent

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Ottawa, ON
Finally some updates on my application!

Application type: Online
Physical presence: 1111 days
Application: Single
Application sent: Oct 1st, 2021
Application received: Oct 1st, 2021
AOR: Dec 21, 2021
In process: Jan 5, 2022
Test Invite received: June 17
Test complete: June 24
FP requested: July 5
FP submitted: July 15
FP received: Aug 9
Background check completed: Aug 10
PP pages requested: Nov 11
PP pages submitted: Nov 16
Language/prohibitions completed: Dec 7
Physical presence: In progress

A bit worried since I applied with 1111 days, and I traveled in and out quite a bit during the last 5 years. I tried to keep track of all my travels and am pretty sure they're accurate, but still!
If there are minor discrepancies, they do not penalize applicants. They invite you to an interview to clear these things out. Things get serious only when your count is seriously off the mark or you are hiding something.

Reactions: kenjia01

lilybell

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hi folks who've had their Oath ceremony, is it sufficient to have the PR card or do I need to have the COPR available as well?

prseeker2017

Star Member
Jun 18, 2017
Tracker is inaccessible to me as well and this is happening from today. It was accessible yesterday.
Side note - I got the Oath ceremony invite few days back.

Kira77

Sep 4, 2022
Hi everyone, a quick question. If I attend the virtual oath ceremony from outside canada (i would no longer have the PR card) can i enter canada by land using the citizenship certificate ( i will get it posted to my current residential address) ? Or can i enter canada in flight using the citizenship certificate as proof?

e_ca

Star Member
May 23, 2016
Hi everyone, a quick question. If I attend the virtual oath ceremony from outside canada (i would no longer have the PR card) can i enter canada by land using the citizenship certificate ( i will get it posted to my current residential address) ? Or can i enter canada in flight using the citizenship certificate as proof?
You can't take an oath from outside Canada. Even if it's virtual. IRCC has all your entry-exit records and might deny your citizenship at the last stage citing fraud. Website/emails clearly mention that you've to be in Canada for the oath. And no you can't use a citizenship certificate to travel. It's not a valid travel document

winner1

Jun 1, 2017
Hey y’all, just here to say my file has been closed as of December 10th, my online oath ceremony was on December 8th. Hoping to get the certificate asap but with the holidays approaching I understand there might be even more delays. I am pretty sure majority of the October 2021 applicants have already completed their processes but good luck to anyone still waiting for their oaths and certificates:)

Reactions: andy000 and JoacRy

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey y’all, just here to say my file has been closed as of December 10th, my online oath ceremony was on December 8th. Hoping to get the certificate asap but with the holidays approaching I understand there might be even more delays. I am pretty sure majority of the October 2021 applicants have already completed their processes but good luck to anyone still waiting for their oaths and certificates:)
Thank you, any tips for the oath? Mine is this coming Thursday 15th @ 1:30 pm Toronto Time.

Thank you in advance of your reply.

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
"403 ERROR

Hi just checking can you access your Tracker as of yet? Or is there still a recurring error?