+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2021 - Citizenship Applications

mashcan

Sep 4, 2019
Finally received the oath ceremony invite for Dec-19 1:30pm EST to be held on Zoom. (SCR office)
Moderators - Could you please update the tracker.
I didnt get a chance to read the invite letter completely, can someone let me know if any document(other than PR card) that I need to be ready with or any print outs?
No print is necessary, however, you can print the last page of the attachment to sign physically and send a picture of that instead of sending digitally signed copy of the oath.
You need to have an extra photo ID apart from the PR card. Congratulations and best of luck!

Reactions: prseeker2017

prseeker2017

Star Member
Jun 18, 2017
No print is necessary, however, you can print the last page of the attachment to sign physically and send a picture of that instead of sending digitally signed copy of the oath.
You need to have an extra photo ID apart from the PR card. Congratulations and best of luck!
Thanks. I’ll keep those handy.

Reactions: mashcan

chris123456

Dec 6, 2022
Hello!
Has anyone been asked to submit electronic copies of their passport through email? The email address seems right, but the rest seems fishy.
The date is formatted differently to previous documents and the 'request letter' is signed off
"Cordially,
Citizenship Official
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) does not provide assurance with respect to the protection,
confidentiality, or security of the information being received by email."

I missed the email coming through so need to act quickly to meet the time deadline.
Thanks!

feolu

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
Hello!
Has anyone been asked to submit electronic copies of their passport through email? The email address seems right, but the rest seems fishy.
The date is formatted differently to previous documents and the 'request letter' is signed off
"Cordially,
Citizenship Official
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) does not provide assurance with respect to the protection,
confidentiality, or security of the information being received by email."

I missed the email coming through so need to act quickly to meet the time deadline.
Thanks!
I would suggest submitting a webform if you're uncomfortable.

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all, this morning I have noticed that I am unable to access my Tracker. It goes to log-in and keeps spinning and says 'Loading' but it's been loading for about 15-20 mins.

*I have tried this 3 times now.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Or has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone know why this is happening?

Thanks for all your replies.

deweyng

Jan 11, 2022
Hi all, this morning I have noticed that I am unable to access my Tracker. It goes to log-in and keeps spinning and says 'Loading' but it's been loading for about 15-20 mins.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Or has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone know why this is happening?

Same here. Maybe there's something going on with IRCC system.

Reactions: mashcan

Pamolaji

Aug 28, 2018
Hi everyone!Finally received Oath Ceremony email. I have a question. My husband and I applied together but we have separate application numbers and we received separate Oath Ceremony invitations with separate seat numbers - 29 & 30. Are we meant to log into the Zoom Meeting separately or can we log in together as a family? Thanks in advance

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi everyone!Finally received Oath Ceremony email. I have a question. My husband and I applied together but we have separate application numbers and we received separate Oath Ceremony invitations with separate seat numbers - 29 & 30. Are we meant to log into the Zoom Meeting separately or can we log in together as a family? Thanks in advance
You can log in together. Make the Zoom participant name as your seats no's i.e "29, 30" so that they can identify that you both joined together.

Reactions: Pamolaji

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hi all this is the 2nd Day in a row where I cannot access the Tracker. I am unsure what's going on. I login and then it keeps Spinning and says 'Loading' but not logging in.

Anyone else having this issue?

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all this is the 2nd Day in a row where I cannot access the Tracker. I am unsure what's going on. I login and then it keeps Spinning and says 'Loading' but not logging in.

Anyone else having this issue?
Question answered: It seems that if you are having your Oath ceremony in 2 weeks you will not be able to access the Tracker.

Wacky1.nash

Jul 18, 2017
Singapore
Question answered: It seems that if you are having your Oath ceremony in 2 weeks you will not be able to access the Tracker.
I am having issues for two days accessing the tracker too. For me, it hows
"403 ERROR
The request could not be satisfied."

It's Impossible thatI am scheduled for oath, since I have not even taken the test yest.