+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2021 - Citizenship Applications

deweyng

Jan 11, 2022
Does anyone from Scarborough/Toronto that have everything turned "Completed" (except for Oath) in early Nov but still waiting for Oath ceremony invite? I have seen a few that got invited but Oath still shows "Not Started" for me. Not sure what could have happened here.

Neha_shah

Sep 12, 2021
Hi All, the Email does not seem to work. Here is a part of the message I received:

You will NOT receive a response to your enquiry via this email. A decision/response to your request or notification of submission will be added to your file in our system within 3 business days of receipt. At that time, you must contact the Client Support Centre for further information.

This mailbox should ONLY be used to provide requested documentation or to provide a reasonable explanation for not being able to attend an online test, interview or ceremony‎ (with documentary evidence). Please ensure your email includes your full name, file number and UCI.

Any requests received other than those outlined above will be automatically deleted and not processed.
I got the same reply

iluvtomorrowland

Jun 28, 2017
Hi All, the Email does not seem to work. Here is a part of the message I received:

You will NOT receive a response to your enquiry via this email. A decision/response to your request or notification of submission will be added to your file in our system within 3 business days of receipt. At that time, you must contact the Client Support Centre for further information.

This mailbox should ONLY be used to provide requested documentation or to provide a reasonable explanation for not being able to attend an online test, interview or ceremony‎ (with documentary evidence). Please ensure your email includes your full name, file number and UCI.

Any requests received other than those outlined above will be automatically deleted and not processed.
Same here. I dropped an email to Scarborough test invite email to request ceremony date and received this auto generated response.

iluvtomorrowland

Jun 28, 2017
Does anyone from Scarborough/Toronto that have everything turned "Completed" (except for Oath) in early Nov but still waiting for Oath ceremony invite? I have seen a few that got invited but Oath still shows "Not Started" for me. Not sure what could have happened here.
Not early Nov but everything except Oath turned green for me on Nov 16 (updated yesterday)

Last edited:
Reactions: Varsh

PAB

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Anyone with test and FP in June/July and no updates since.. ask ircc for security and criminality status. It seems a lot of people are stuck in background screening.
Similar case for me. Test completed in September/22. FP completed in March/22. No updates since. Background check went from Completed to In Progress, after the Test updated to completed!! Really hoping for some movement before the holidays.

kadjajsd

Star Member
May 3, 2020
Finally I got my oath date in my tracker. However, I have not received the email yet.

The tracker says "

Follow the instructions we sent to you for information on:
  • how to attend the ceremony
  • what documents you have to present

The notice you’ll receive is the official confirmation of the appointment. If you haven’t received the notice by the date of the scheduled appointment, contact us"

So this means another anxiety induced waiting that email could come one day before my oath date? lol

imna2721

Mar 23, 2022
Tracker updated: Oath Ceremony Scheduled for 21 December. No email yet.

I have travel plans after mid- January. Can I travel after citizenship ceremony without PR card?

Rescheduling ceremony a good idea?
Called IRCC to know procedure about rescheduling. Agent replied, "There is no timeline for rescheduling. It can be anything visa office decides, it can be two months, one year, two years anything...".

Everything depends on whims of visa office.

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
Similar case for me. Test completed in September/22. FP completed in March/22. No updates since. Background check went from Completed to In Progress, after the Test updated to completed!! Really hoping for some movement before the holidays.
Have you got your GCMS notes? You can ask IRCC call centre agents about your background status. If you explain to them that it was marked as completed before.. and now it is in progress again.. whether it is criminality or security that it is in progress.. and when it went into progress. They have this information but some agents aren't so helpful in providing it.

PAB

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Have you got your GCMS notes? You can ask IRCC call centre agents about your background status. If you explain to them that it was marked as completed before.. and now it is in progress again.. whether it is criminality or security that it is in progress.. and when it went into progress. They have this information but some agents aren't so helpful in providing it.
Raised a request for the notes and waiting for it to arrive. Did not try the call route yet!

deweyng

Jan 11, 2022
Oath scheduled for Dec 15 @ 1:30 pm. It says that I will receive an invitation 1 week prior to the event.

Just an fyi; this is the Email address your oath email will be sent from:
IRCC.DNSCRCitizenshipCeremony-CeremonieCitoyenneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Good luck to all those who are waiting. Tracker still not updated.
Hi, what is your office? Scarborough? How did you find out that your oath has been scheduled when the tracker isn't updated. I think we have similar timeline but I haven't received any updates yet :( Thanks!

lilybell

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Yes, everything except Oath completed on Nov 10

lilybell

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Oath scheduled for Dec 15 @ 1:30 pm. It says that I will receive an invitation 1 week prior to the event.

Just an fyi; this is the Email address your oath email will be sent from:
IRCC.DNSCRCitizenshipCeremony-CeremonieCitoyenneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Good luck to all those who are waiting. Tracker still not updated.
Congratulations! You and I have the same dates for everything completed and I'm waiting for the oath. Do you think your email to the test email worked? I've sent an email both to the test email and the oath invitation email. Fingers crossed.