+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2021 - Citizenship Applications

feolu

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
Hello! I just created a new account on canadavisa and I am trying to add my details to Citizenship tracker spreadsheet. However, I can only view the file, not edit it. Can someone please help on how to get edit permissions for the tracker file? Thanks!
Try using Google Chrome to open it.

Peter123

Mar 4, 2019
It is quite frustrating.

Applied October 21, 2021.
Passed the test July 21, 2022.
Everything else got complete August 16, 2022.

then nothing...

Reactions: Pamolaji

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
I applied for my passport at Service Canada in August and I still don't have it. I have never known a government to be so incompetent before.

I see now that passports should be processed within 20 days at regular service Canada offices and on my neighbourhood page people are applying for their passport at the same office I did and getting it back within two weeks.

I have contacted my MP to see if they can help as this is an absolute joke.

e_ca

Star Member
May 23, 2016
got my GCMS notes which I applied way back in May. It says the deadline to process my language, prohibitions, and Physical presence is Jan 10th, so I'll hang tight till then and not expect anything before that. I sent a web form updating my marital status at the same time, I called ircc back then and they said things like marital status can't be updated by the agent over the phone, so webform is the only option. It's still not updated in the GCMS notes.

skner2022

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
got my GCMS notes which I applied way back in May. It says the deadline to process my language, prohibitions, and Physical presence is Jan 10th, so I'll hang tight till then and not expect anything before that. I sent a web form updating my marital status at the same time, I called ircc back then and they said things like marital status can't be updated by the agent over the phone, so webform is the only option. It's still not updated in the GCMS notes.
Four months after the test to receive updates on language, prohibitions and physical presence? WTF!

e_ca

Star Member
May 23, 2016
my COR shows up as USA, does anyone know what it is? A quick google search showed the country of residence but that's weird to show up US as COR on GCMS notes. But my address shows up is a Canadian address. this is weird.

Neha_shah

Sep 12, 2021
my COR shows up as USA, does anyone know what it is? A quick google search showed the country of residence but that's weird to show up US as COR on GCMS notes. But my address shows up is a Canadian address. this is weird.
Google gcms notes. I checked a couple of websites one of them was canadawiz. They explain how to apply for gcms notes & what’s in it. They said COR is the applicants country of origin I guess that’s why mine shows India as I applied for my PR from India. Did you apply for you PR from USA? I could be wrong

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is quite frustrating.

Applied October 21, 2021.
Passed the test July 21, 2022.
Everything else got complete August 16, 2022.

then nothing...
Thanks for letting me know.

Excited when all indicators (except Oath) completed on Nov 9 (Tracker updated on Nov 11). Thought I was near the end. Thanks for bringing me back to reality :(

Reactions: Shining Moon

xyris87

Apr 5, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
how long after oath can you get your passport?
Just beginning the passport process. There are express and standard options. Express takes 2-3 weeks. Standard can take longer.

Peter123

Mar 4, 2019
Thanks for letting me know.

Excited when all indicators (except Oath) completed on Nov 9 (Tracker updated on Nov 11). Thought I was near the end. Thanks for bringing me back to reality :(
you might still get it first. Ive seen some forumers here who got the oath invite 2 weeks after everything got completed. Hope you wont be in the same situation as I am. Good luck!