File Transfer...
Sep 30th, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront in Jan,2014
Interview........
In dreams
LANDED..........
Awaiting...
I am waiting for oath from 6+ months after test. 3+ months after decision made.
Reply is not to discourage you but to prepare you for the worst case.

Hope you get better time lines than mine.
Have you tried ordering GCMS notes? If I were you, I would have done it. Because even if that doesn't do anything it will surely not hurt

feolu

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
Hi, I need help please. I applied online October 31st. Test and BG passed July 14th. What I want to know is how everyone can tell their processing office. I also can't check my status on ECAS. HELP!! I'm tired of waiting.

IndianBos

Oct 8, 2014
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-Jun-2014
Nomination.....
16-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
11-Dec-2014
Med's Request
24-Apr-2015 (Delayed for adding a child)
Med's Done....
9-May-2015 (Updated 29-May-2015)
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-Jun-2015 (mailed 29-June-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
11-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
7-Sep-2015
1 888 242 2100 , when you call, you can also ask your primary and secondary processing office too.

If the line is busy, try calling around 3:30 pm EST
Called them. The response was basically suck it up and wait. The agent did tell me the file is being processed in Hamilton On, but the only way to contact them is to write a paper letter.

Reactions: Wacky1.nash

Anas_M88

Oct 12, 2021
Any October 2021 applicant (scarborough office) still waiting for oath. Bg check complete and rest all in process. Last ghost update 7th Oct 2022.
I got a ghost update on October 7th as well, I thought it's a system update. and test, language, physical presence done months ago and they received my fp 3.5 months ago. I gave up on getting it done any time soon, when I called the IRCC they said call us if your application is not processed by December 2023.

• Wow
Reactions: Varsh

e_ca

Star Member
May 23, 2016
Question - Can you travel with your existing passport and Citizenship certificate?
Depends if your current country accepts dual citizenship or not. if they do you can travel out of Canada on the existing passport. For coming back you can either apply for a Canadian passport in the country you traveled to or if your existing country's passport allows visa-free travel then you can come back to Canada on the existing passport. But citizenship certificate is not a valid travel document.

mike3213

Oct 28, 2022
So I got today an update on my application - but nothing was updated. It was saying 7 new updates, but was referencing older stuff, that were already on file (the earliest was from August). I already had all of them with the status "Completed" except the Citizenship Ceremony that is "Not Started" . Any idea what this could be?

Wacky1.nash

Jul 18, 2017
Singapore
If you dont even have test yet, try calling IRCC and let them know that you didnt have test yet, they will send you test invite.
October 2021 applicant here, no test invite yet, everything still "in progress" or "not started."

Applied for GCMS notes, been 2 months, haven't received it.

Called IRCC twice at this point, and no, they do not send test invite just because you call...

Lucky2016

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
Have you tried ordering GCMS notes? If I were you, I would have done it. Because even if that doesn't do anything it will surely not hurt
Did that couple of days ago. Will see how it goes. Had a call with IRCC week ago. They said pls wait and Montreal office too busy.

Seedorf_20

Jun 1, 2022
Hello, I am kinda the same but MTL office, background and test completed last March then nothing except a request to resend passport copies last Aug. but no updated after or between

Seedorf_20

Jun 1, 2022
my test was completed in MARCH , BG completed , and no updates till then, Scarborough office. is that normal?
Hello, I am kinda the same but MTL office, background and test completed last March then nothing except a request to resend passport copies last Aug. but no updated after or between

fifi02

Star Member
Jul 20, 2022
hey everyone! how long does it take to receive an oath email with the instructions? My tracker shows oath scheduled for Nov 22nd but no email yet (Scarborough office)..

aakash4287

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
hey everyone! how long does it take to receive an oath email with the instructions? My tracker shows oath scheduled for Nov 22nd but no email yet (Scarborough office)..
As I have seen in previous conversations here, the email usually comes a week before your scheduled test date.

Reactions: fifi02