+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2021 - Citizenship Applications

naz-y

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
[QUOTE="naz-y, post: 10220256, member: 684122"
my file has not been moved since January when I received my AOR. Is there anyone in the same boat as I'm?
Yes, mine too didn't move since January after AOR. Mine is at Saskatoon and your's ?
[/QUOTE]
Vancouver :confused: I regret every day that I didn't apply via paper.

bobsponge2017

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
Go back to your response to my initial question and tell me who is more sensitive. Sometimes you need to look in the mirror @bobsponge2017. You call me sensitive now because i responded. We are all here to get information(Key word information ).A question might be stupid and silly to you but it might not be to the next individual. A reasonable human being has responded to my question(information) in a few lines.

This is the last time i am going to write on this issue but like i said i understand why you were upset .I will advise that next time you try to be either positive with your response/ comments or keep it to yourself.
Sure!

Reactions: mashcan

dinh3phan

Nov 14, 2017
I recently got my test invite and completed it on Saturday. How long will it take to oath?
There is no time frame for this. Mine, after test completion 2 months, it was " decision made", everything was complete on Aug 10th except "Citizenship ceremony". I have been waiting since then

mohamad elbaz

Nov 27, 2018
Anyone waiting for update after test and background completion? I had my test completed in July 18 and Background (with FP) completed on Aug 15. No updates since then. Anybody in the same boat?
my test completed on March 09 2022 and no other updates afterwards. it's bee 6 month now. frustrated

• Sad
Reactions: mashcan

rajahoomi

May 20, 2018
I have been waiting for Oath ceremony since Aug 3rd... It's been 1.5 months since everything is complete. I think the citizenship processes have stalled a bit within the last month... Should be seeing some move soon hopefully

Reactions: Shining Moon

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I have been waiting for Oath ceremony since Aug 3rd... It's been 1.5 months since everything is complete. I think the citizenship processes have stalled a bit within the last month... Should be seeing some move soon hopefully
Vancouver office is worse now . I been waiting for month and no single update not even one :(

rajahoomi

May 20, 2018
Vancouver office is worse now . I been waiting for month and no single update not even one :(
I'm with Niagara Falls office... I think they are just slow on citizenship application specially ceremonies now for whatever reason.
I haven't seen any posts related to ceremony invitations for a while...

Reactions: Shining Moon