+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2021 - Citizenship Applications

bobsponge2017

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
(Just got scheduled for my oath ceremony for September 14. The timing could have not been worst as I was supposed to go to the states the last week of September. Never had I ever thought that such a great news as the citizenship would come as an inconvenience… I always thought I was going to be...) -

Thats your post above so i now see why you are hurting so much. Did it ever occur to you that i might have a specific reason for asking the question? Next time if you do not have an answer to a question or do not know the reason a question is asked, you either clarify why the question is being asked or hush!
I am so sorry I told you incentive, my apologies. You are clearly, by far, one of the most sensitive people I have ever run into. I hope you can get it over some day. Cheers!

idealman2019

Star Member
Apr 27, 2019
I am so sorry I told you incentive, my apologies. You are clearly, by far, one of the most sensitive people I have ever run into. I hope you can get it over some day. Cheers!
Go back to your response to my initial question and tell me who is more sensitive. Sometimes you need to look in the mirror @bobsponge2017. You call me sensitive now because i responded. We are all here to get information(Key word information ).A question might be stupid and silly to you but it might not be to the next individual. A reasonable human being has responded to my question(information) in a few lines.

This is the last time i am going to write on this issue but like i said i understand why you were upset .I will advise that next time you try to be either positive with your response/ comments or keep it to yourself.

Sammy3

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Anyone waiting for update after test and background completion? I had my test completed in July 18 and Background (with FP) completed on Aug 15. No updates since then. Anybody in the same boat?

Reactions: Shining Moon

Seedorf_20

Jun 1, 2022
Anyone waiting for update after test and background completion? I had my test completed in July 18 and Background (with FP) completed on Aug 15. No updates since then. Anybody in the same boat?
Yes you are not alone, others reported similar timelines and status in this forum

Reactions: Sammy3

naz-y

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
my file has not been moved since January when I received my AOR. Is there anyone in the same boat as I'm?

Jaz999

Star Member
Sep 19, 2022
Hello everybody,
Application type: by mail
Physical Presence Days: 1120
Application: Family me and wife and 2 kids
Application sent: November 14, 2021
Delivered: November 17, 2021
AOR: February 22, 2022
My wife she Invite for the test in 29/May/2022
And she pass the test in 14/June/2022 and he updated completed in 16/June/2022
My question :
I’m still no invite to test until now and no any updates still Everything is in progress
I check my Tracking no any update just the date on 25 Aug 2022 he Change no any update
Also on 29 August 2022 change date and also no any updates
Everything is still in progress????
Can you help if any one he have the same Scenario family Application me still no invite the Test my wife she finished the test and She pass

Thanks

ggb

Apr 9, 2022
[QUOTE="naz-y, post: 10220256, member: 684122"
my file has not been moved since January when I received my AOR. Is there anyone in the same boat as I'm?
[/QUOTE]
Yes, mine too didn't move since January after AOR. Mine is at Saskatoon and your's ?