+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2021 - Citizenship Applications

flip123

May 17, 2017
Online applicant from Alberta. Everything but Oath marked complete since Aug. 17. No movement ever since.

Anyone on the same boat? Tried contacting the processing office but got an auto reply.

rajahoomi

May 20, 2018
Online applicant from Alberta. Everything but Oath marked complete since Aug. 17. No movement ever since.

Anyone on the same boat? Tried contacting the processing office but got an auto reply.
mine was complete on August 3rd! have been waiting for Oath, have emailed the office (Niagara Falls) twice already requesting urgent processing for work travels. Every time they replied you are in the queue for oath ceremony and please be ASSURED you are getting invited soon... And yet waiting goes on and on every week! Just ridiculous

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

I suggest you contact them and let know about your situation. That my help, as I did that and they sent me an email with oath date shortly after.

Reactions: Grechy7

flip123

May 17, 2017
I suggest you contact them and let know about your situation. That my help, as I did that and they sent me an email with oath date shortly after.
Thanks. How did you structure your email? Subject line, etc? Last time I tried I got an auto reply

TheFamily

Jun 29, 2022
Hi all,
since Jul 25, 2022 Language skills, Physical presence, Prohibitions status have been updated to Completed
May 10, 2022, Citizenship test status has been updated to Completed.
I'm only waiting for the Oath ( not started). Should I contact IRCC and if yes who should I do it ?
Thank you

Reactions: saou17 and Grechy7

idealman2019

Star Member
Apr 27, 2019
Yeah, I totally agree with your above statement. This is a very incentive question to ask in a forum where the only ones that active are the ones that are still waiting for the process to be finalized (mostly the ones that have had their process delayed for god knows what). So you already had the citizenship ceremony, Why is it important for you to see a “completed” in your file? All you should care is that you get the citizenship certificate in the mail, and that is it. Cheers!
Below

Yes i have a friend who is in same situation like you

rajahoomi

May 20, 2018
Hi all,
since Jul 25, 2022 Language skills, Physical presence, Prohibitions status have been updated to Completed
May 10, 2022, Citizenship test status has been updated to Completed.
I'm only waiting for the Oath ( not started). Should I contact IRCC and if yes who should I do it ?
Thank you
I mean I tried and they are only going to reply that you are in queue for the ceremony! Try sending an email directly to your office...

Reactions: TheFamily

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello All

I'm new this group. I'm an online application of Oct 2021. Except oath everything got updated on August 25th and received ghost update on September 2nd and then there is no movement on my application. What would be the time line between test and oath. My test got updated on July 4th
Did you tried to reply to same email from which you got test invitation? Try replying them back , you will get answer.

sara_bb

Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/05/2014
AOR Received.
17/03/2015
Med's Request
08/05/2015
Med's Done....
02/06/2015
Interview........
RPRF Req: 13/05/2015

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks. How did you structure your email? Subject line, etc? Last time I tried I got an auto reply
I sent an email to my local office (SCR), it didn't go to autoreply. I didn't use any particular structure, just told them it's been a very long time since I got DM and asked to expedite the oath. Worked for me. Hope it helps.

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
Congrats! My ECAS updated on 9th Mar, and the dates mentioned are between March 17, 2022 and April 7, 2022 but no email on how to register yet.
I should probably contact customer care.
How many days did it take finally to receive the email? I am also in same boat. Thank you!

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
"We sent you a letter or email with instructions to submit your fingerprints "
I recieved the update yesterday but have not got the email. Anyone knows when I will receive their email/letter? Thank you
HI I am in same boat. How long did it take to receive the email? Thank you!