+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2021 - Citizenship Applications

idealman2019

Star Member
Apr 27, 2019
This might seem like an insensitive question but i will ask anyway.How long after the oath ceremony does it take your online profile to show complete?I did my oath on September 12 and the Oath Ceremony section still shows "In Progress". Hoping someone can answer here. Thank you

bobsponge2017

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
This might seem like an insensitive question but i will ask anyway.How long after the oath ceremony does it take your online profile to show complete?I did my oath on September 12 and the Oath Ceremony section still shows "In Progress". Hoping someone can answer here. Thank you
Yeah, I totally agree with your above statement. This is a very incentive question to ask in a forum where the only ones that active are the ones that are still waiting for the process to be finalized (mostly the ones that have had their process delayed for god knows what). So you already had the citizenship ceremony, Why is it important for you to see a “completed” in your file? All you should care is that you get the citizenship certificate in the mail, and that is it. Cheers!

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Anyone waiting for Oath status after completion of all other steps in tracker? Can you guys share your timeline please?

idealman2019

Star Member
Apr 27, 2019
Yeah, I totally agree with your above statement. This is a very incentive question to ask in a forum where the only ones that active are the ones that are still waiting for the process to be finalized (mostly the ones that have had their process delayed for god knows what). So you already had the citizenship ceremony, Why is it important for you to see a “completed” in your file? All you should care is that you get the citizenship certificate in the mail, and that is it. Cheers!
Hey did not mean to hurt your feelings. You did not have to waste your time typing all of this if you know you did not have the answer to my question. Move on

idealman2019

Star Member
Apr 27, 2019
Hey did not mean to hurt your feelings. You did not have to waste your time typing all of this if you know you did not have the answer to my question. Move on
(Just got scheduled for my oath ceremony for September 14. The timing could have not been worst as I was supposed to go to the states the last week of September. Never had I ever thought that such a great news as the citizenship would come as an inconvenience… I always thought I was going to be...) -

Thats your post above so i now see why you are hurting so much. Did it ever occur to you that i might have a specific reason for asking the question? Next time if you do not have an answer to a question or do not know the reason a question is asked, you either clarify why the question is being asked or hush!

Reactions: Wacky1.nash

Mbm92

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Timeline please. Paper or online application, thank you.
Application history

• Aug 8, 2022
    Fingerprints required
    Background verification
    We sent you a letter or email with instructions to submit your fingerprints.

• Jul 18, 2022
    Citizenship test activity status updated
    Citizenship test

Citizenship test status has been updated to Completed

• Jun 29, 2022
    Scheduled for citizenship test
    Citizenship test

You've been scheduled to take citizenship test online between June 29, 2022 and July 19, 2022. Information and instructions will be sent to you.

• Jun 23, 2022
    Citizenship test activity status updated
    Citizenship test

Citizenship test status has been updated to In progress

• Dec 30, 2021
    Application filed

We have received your application and have begun to process your application. Information about next steps and required action items will be coming soon.

Last edited:

cbautista

Dec 19, 2017
Hello everyone! My prohibitions, Lang Skills & Physical Presence was updated to complete last tuesday Sept 13, usually how long will it take to update the oath?