+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2021 - Citizenship Applications

manmoi31

Jul 21, 2017
Same . I received ot from cpc Sydney.
Thanks, RCMP sent my results on August 10. I emailed IRCC ( email provided in finger print request letter) that I have submitted my fingerprints with attached receipts.

where did you receive the test invite from? did fingerprint request was updated in tracker as well?

dkumar1988

Sep 23, 2019
My oath was postponed by one week, received an email today half an hour ago. Not sure why this happened, online tracker still says 10th october as the Oath date.

Old date: 10th October 2022 as pet the previous invite email.
New date: 17th october 2022 as per the new invite email.

Anyone in same boat?

@hpatel08 @zeyneps @jermainedeffo @dkumar1988
I received the invitation yesterday for Oct 4th (same as the original).

Varsh

Dec 14, 2016
Thanks, RCMP sent my results on August 10. I emailed IRCC ( email provided in finger print request letter) that I have submitted my fingerprints with attached receipts.

where did you receive the test invite from? did fingerprint request was updated in tracker as well?
Hi, how did you contact rcmp to check status?
I emailed them 7 days ago and still didn't get any response.

I received test invite from this email address :
IRCC.WestCitizenshipEApp-EappOUESTCitoyennete.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

I don't see any update on background check. Also i don't see any tracker of fingerprint in my application.

Reactions: manmoi31

manmoi31

Jul 21, 2017
Hi, how did you contact rcmp to check status?
I emailed them 7 days ago and still didn't get any response.

I received test invite from this email address :
IRCC.WestCitizenshipEApp-EappOUESTCitoyennete.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

I don't see any update on background check. Also i don't see any tracker of fingerprint in my application.
I emailed them and they never replied back. So I called them and got to know from them.
RCMP: 613-993-7267 ( have DCN ready)

Reactions: Wacky1.nash

Varsh

Dec 14, 2016
I emailed them and they never replied back. So I called them and got to know from them.
RCMP: 613-993-7267 ( have DCN ready)
Awesome. I did the same rightnow.

Called rcmp for my citizenship fingerprint request which they received on Jul 25th and they have completed and sent results on July 29th. They took 3 days to complete this process which means nothing to worry about as per their online update
https://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/processing-times-and-fees

So probably my citizenship application should get completed in next month or so.
If not rcmp told me to call them again and they will reach out to ircc office Sydney.

She mentioned that there are too many people who have file in Sydney office are calling for same reason.

Jeevan1228

Sep 6, 2022
Admin, kindly update on tracking:
Test done - sep 6 (also sent passport copies on this date)
Test updated as complete - sep 8
Language, physical presence, prohibition, and background still in progress.

Application type: Online
Physical presence: 1110 days
Application: Single
Application sent: Oct 8, 2021
Application received: Oct 8, 2021
Received AOR: Jan 12, 2022
In progress on ECAS: Jan 13 2022
Ghost update: June 16 2022
Request ATIP: July 30 2022
Received test date - August 15 2022 (email not received yet)
Test date range - Aug 19-sep 8 2022
Received oath taking date -
Actual oath taking date -
What is ATIP?

manmoi31

Jul 21, 2017
Awesome. I did the same rightnow.

Called rcmp for my citizenship fingerprint request which they received on Jul 25th and they have completed and sent results on July 29th. They took 3 days to complete this process which means nothing to worry about as per their online update
https://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/processing-times-and-fees

So probably my citizenship application should get completed in next month or so.
If not rcmp told me to call them again and they will reach out to ircc office Sydney.

She mentioned that there are too many people who have file in Sydney office are calling for same reason.
Nice, yes it should completed soon.
I submitted mine on August 3rd and they mailed it on August 10th. ( there was a weekend in between ) took them around 5 days as well. I believe it’s delayed by CPC sydney only. I didn’t even get test invite…at least you got test invite and completed :)

I wish they process it quickly and send me the test invite and process other section on a fast pace. The wait is stressful.

Reactions: Grechy7

Varsh

Dec 14, 2016
Nice, yes it should completed soon.
I submitted mine on August 3rd and they mailed it on August 10th. ( there was a weekend in between ) took them around 5 days as well. I believe it’s delayed by CPC sydney only. I didn’t even get test invite…at least you got test invite and completed :)

I wish they process it quickly and send me the test invite and process other section on a fast pace. The wait is stressful.
Yeah man. I know it's stressful for sure.
I read somewhere that they are backed up with students and pr application . But probably should get some update on our files by end of September.

Wish for the best.

Reactions: manmoi31

vimal3134

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Things seems to be little slow for last few weeks, may be because of student visa season, hopefully coming weeks are fruitful to all of us.

May God bless us all with faster processing now as we are approaching full application year next month.

koukie

May 4, 2022
Is it common to get full scanned copy of passports request ?
I got a request to submit all the scanned copy of all of my passports.
Online applicant, Background and Citizenship test is complete. Waiting for OATH / things to be done from July 24th.

Reactions: 5Kent

Seedorf_20

Jun 1, 2022
Is it common to get full scanned copy of passports request ?
I got a request to submit all the scanned copy of all of my passports.
Online applicant, Background and Citizenship test is complete. Waiting for OATH / things to be done from July 24th.
I’ve seen some reported that including me, I received an email on Aug 12, no update on the tracker though and I submitted mine by replying to the email on the same day, yet waiting for an update. Mind you that I revived an auto reply once I replied to their email, nothing further from that moment onwards.

Seedorf_20

Jun 1, 2022
I’ve seen some reported that including me, I received an email on Aug 12, no update on the tracker though and I submitted mine by replying to the email on the same day, yet waiting for an update. Mind you that I revived an auto reply once I replied to their email, nothing further from that moment onwards.
But just a note the request was for all passports copies during the eligibility period