+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2021 - Citizenship Applications

sambibi

Star Member
Apr 29, 2018
Curious, why does it say on the spreadsheet that your application was sent October 10 and delivered October 21. Since it is an online application, shouldn't they both be the same date? Or is it just a mistake?

For @lilybell it is even stranger. Their application is noted to be sent on Oct 31 and delivered on Oct 26.
Very strange. It's online October 21, AOR Jan 13. Ghost update July 12

Reactions: Wacky1.nash

Wacky1.nash

Jul 18, 2017
Singapore
Very strange. It's online October 21, AOR Jan 13. Ghost update July 12
Been a little while since your ghost update and wondering why you didn't get the test invite yet. I have noticed that in most cases, it appears within a week, but I have also seen where it can be after a month. So hopefully it is on its way...

renju mukundan

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Guys when I called IRCC , they said application processing time is 27 months, my AOR on Jan 12 and submitted on October 12 last year and they saying it takes upto 2 years when I see people over here gettin go passport who applied after me

Reactions: mashcan and 5Kent

manmoi31

Jul 21, 2017
I am waiting as well Oct 24 Online AOR Jan 17 no updates, mine could delayed due to duplicate application in online portal. Webform was sent and acknowledged in early June. I believe Web Form delay the processing. Requested GCMS notes let see what they say and hopefully see the updates soon,

mohoozee

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Curious, why does it say on the spreadsheet that your application was sent October 10 and delivered October 21. Since it is an online application, shouldn't they both be the same date? Or is it just a mistake?

For @lilybell it is even stranger. Their application is noted to be sent on Oct 31 and delivered on Oct 26.
One of the people with edit access "mistakenly" sorted the sheet a few months back and that's why all the sent and delivered dates are wonky. I have tried to reconstruct the entries for December by looking at posters' past posts. Unfortunately I can't do it for all the months as it's too much work.

Reactions: Wacky1.nash

Wacky1.nash

Jul 18, 2017
Singapore
Guys when I called IRCC , they said application processing time is 27 months, my AOR on Jan 12 and submitted on October 12 last year and they saying it takes upto 2 years when I see people over here gettin go passport who applied after me
27 months is the average as per IRCC. Some will be approved much before, some may even take longer. Every case is different, and it is not strictly chronological.

I think I remember you saying you need citizenship to join the military. I urge you to try to apply for urgent processing. There is a good chance you will be approved.

Reactions: Grechy7

sambibi

Star Member
Apr 29, 2018
Been a little while since your ghost update and wondering why you didn't get the test invite yet. I have noticed that in most cases, it appears within a week, but I have also seen where it can be after a month. So hopefully it is on its way...
Agree hopefully soon. What is then the average time between test request and BG completed ?

Akabir

Jan 24, 2019
Same as me. no update yet. When did you send the application?
It was delivered on Oct 21, 2021. I sent my parents application too and it was delivered on Oct 22, 2021 with AOR on December 23, 2021. There's no update in my parents case after AOR even though I sent gcms notes as well. I believe you will receive an update soon too as many october paper applicants around my timeline are getting updates