AOR: Jan 11th, 2022
July 4th - Background Completed
July 5th- Scheduled for test between July 11-August 1
July 11th - Test Given
July 13th - Test marked to completed

manmoi31

Jul 21, 2017
Thanks, I am Oct 24 Online hopefully see some progress soon
should I go ahead and request GCMS notes if there are no updates by tomorrow. How long does it take to receive GCMS notes? I did called them on Monday she said its in process and will be notified for next steps when office is ready.

I had issues with this application after receiving AOR as the portal was creating duplicate application for me and it was returned due to fact fees was associated with Initial application which is in process as per tracker and call centre agent. It was reported by Webform and had been acknowledged that this was forwarded to responsible office in early June and your file will be reviewed shortly.

any inputs from members?

Aro

Jul 14, 2022
Hi guys, I applied online on October 8th 2021, AOR- Dec 30th 2021. Since then there is no update and everything is in progress. I haven't got any test invite or even a ghost update in the application status. Should I be concerned?

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
How long after decision made to oath ceremony? If I email the office would this speed up the ceremony?
I went to dm on June 6. And my oath ceremony is July 25.

Is there a reason you need it rushed?

manmoi31

Jul 21, 2017
Hi guys, I applied online on October 8th 2021, AOR- Dec 30th 2021. Since then there is no update and everything is in progress. I haven't got any test invite or even a ghost update in the application status. Should I be concerned?
I think they are not processing in chronological order. I am Oct 24 online and waiting as well. Hopefully we will receive updates soon.

flip123

May 17, 2017
Hi everyone,

I've been an observer of the forum and just sharing my timeline with you guys:

Online Application sent on Oct. 17th
AOR - January 12th
Test Invite received on July 11th
Background: Complete on July 14th

Everything else is in progress.

Question: now that background is complete, I am assuming I won't have to submit fingerprints?

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
should I go ahead and request GCMS notes if there are no updates by tomorrow. How long does it take to receive GCMS notes? I did called them on Monday she said its in process and will be notified for next steps when office is ready.

I had issues with this application after receiving AOR as the portal was creating duplicate application for me and it was returned due to fact fees was associated with Initial application which is in process as per tracker and call centre agent. It was reported by Webform and had been acknowledged that this was forwarded to responsible office in early June and your file will be reviewed shortly.

any inputs from members?
Turnaround time for GCMS notes is 20-30 working days and it depends again. Calling the IRCC folks is best to confirm if everything is looking good or not This is just my suggestion. Please do as how you feel it's right.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grechy7

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Hi everyone,

I've been an observer of the forum and just sharing my timeline with you guys:

Online Application sent on Oct. 17th
AOR - January 12th
Test Invite received on July 11th
Background: Complete on July 14th

Everything else is in progress.

Question: now that background is complete, I am assuming I won't have to submit fingerprints?
Truly unpredictable as some may get the request and some may not. Case to case basis is what I can say.

manmoi31

Jul 21, 2017
Turnaround time for GCMS notes is 20-30 working days and it depends again. Calling the IRCC folks is best to confirm if everything is looking good or not This is just my suggestion. Please do as how you feel it's right.
Thank you. I did call them on Monday and they said all looks good, no concerns from their end. I will wait for few days if I won’t get any updates then will request GCMS notes

Dani_Ela

Jul 14, 2022
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to share my timeline with you guys:

Application type: Online
Physical presence: 1825 days
Application: Single
Application sent: Oct 21th, 2021
Application received: Oct 21th, 2021
AOR: Jan 13, 2022

In Progress:
* Language Skills
* Background Verification
* Physical Presence
* Prohibitions

Updates:
- July 7th, 2022:
* Ghost Update.​
- July 13th, 2022:
*Test Invite (no email received) / Test Window: July 18 -August 8​
*Fingerprints Required​
-July 14th, 2022:
* Got email with the test details.​
* Fingerprints Submitted​

Last edited:

Grechy7

Apr 12, 2018
I am on the same boat.