+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2021 - Citizenship Applications

Anas_M88

Oct 12, 2021
Hi guy can we take the test on SAFARY browser ipad any experience.
I had the test on my iPad (Safari), it was fine. The only problem I faced was capturing a photo of my PR card (centering it with clear text) took me some time, I kept it on my desk (not in my hand) because they will be capturing of you while you're taking the exam and if you're not shown clearly and centered in the frame, they might review the test for a longer time.

Shining Moon

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 7th, 2014
Doc's Request.
August 28th, 2014
AOR Received.
October 13th,2014
File Transfer...
Sep 30th, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront in Jan,2014
Interview........
In dreams
LANDED..........
Awaiting...
Can someone post the link for the spreadsheet please?

HSCAN

Jul 17, 2017
Today I got decision made for me and my wife. The two kids still have all tabs in progress. is it normal?
Congratulations, Yes, it's normal for kids. You will receive invitation for oath ceremony soon as next step (for me it took 3-4weeks after DM) for all family members including kids via email. Don't worry for kids, their status will get updated later. All the best.

Egyptian bird

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
Congratulations, Yes, it's normal for kids. You will receive invitation for oath ceremony soon as next step (for me it took 3-4weeks after DM) for all family members including kids via email. Don't worry for kids, their status will get updated later. All the best.
Thank you. I can’t wait to receive the Oath invitation ;)