+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2021 - Citizenship Applications

hana102021

Jun 20, 2022
Hi All, today I tried but unable to call IRCC as even though I have an updated timeline I don't have the email test invitation yet. Anyone experienced this situation? I have from 24 June - 14 July to take the test.

Thanks to all who reply.
got it this morning, same test period.

saou17

Oct 18, 2021
App. Filed.......
28-10-2021
AOR Received.
21-01-2022
Just received my ATIP files this morning. The file is in e-inventory, with secondary office Niagara Falls (assigned since 21 jan 2022). My application is routine: all documents I sent them have been reviewed except the non-PR days for physical presence. ATIP also says that as of Jan 21 (which is the date I received AOR), nothing have started but I see due dates for when security clearance and criminality were supposed to be completed ( the due dates were Feb 2022 and April 2022 respectively, and we are already June 2022).

I could see in the page 40 the notes of the Officer saying that my language credentials are valid and that the physical presence is also a yes. So maybe the BCG was in the works and not updated in the system, and the same for other categories. Whether they do so or not on time is the biggest question to be had. All the sections have due dates of Jan 2023 in my case (meaning they should update language, tax review, physical presence and even the test by this date). What I noticed in the ATIP is that it basically reproduces the process for granting the AOR but not anything else that comes after it. Since I registered in the e-tracker on jan 24 where my application was in progress, I don't know if ATIP tells the story of what happens after the AOR or not. That is my understanding but I could be wrong.

saou17

Oct 18, 2021
App. Filed.......
28-10-2021
AOR Received.
21-01-2022
Just received my ATIP files this morning. The file is in e-inventory, with secondary office Niagara Falls (assigned since 21 jan 2022). My application is routine: all documents I sent them have been reviewed except the non-PR days for physical presence. ATIP also says that as of Jan 21 (which is the date I received AOR), nothing have started but I see due dates for when security clearance and criminality were supposed to be completed ( the due dates were Feb 2022 and April 2022 respectively, and we are already June 2022).

I could see in the page 40 the notes of the Officer saying that my language credentials are valid and that the physical presence is also a yes. So maybe the BCG was in the works and not updated in the system, and the same for other categories. Whether they do so or not on time is the biggest question to be had. All the sections have due dates of Jan 2023 in my case (meaning they should update language, tax review, physical presence and even the test by this date). What I noticed in the ATIP is that it basically reproduces the process for granting the AOR but not anything else that comes after it. Since I registered in the e-tracker on jan 24 where my application was in progress, I don't know if ATIP tells the story of what happens after the AOR or not. That is my understanding but I could be wrong.
Also when it comes to physical presence, the notes say yes for the 1095 days eligibility but also says that non-PR days in the 5 years eligibility period have not been checked yet.

siju22

Jun 30, 2017

ATIP tells the story of what happened until the day it was generated. So far, we are seeing progress at least every day something or the other. It brings us hope. I believe some more days could define a clear picture.

Reactions: saou17

e_ca

Star Member
May 23, 2016
Anyone who used the web form to update address, have you received any updates? If yes then within how much time? I updated my address on 6th May and still haven't heard back from IRCC.

Last edited:

as_ok

Star Member
Aug 26, 2016
Anyone who used the web form to update address, have you received any updates? If yes then within how much time? I updated my address on 6th Nov and still haven't heard back from IRCC.
Same with me as well however I called them and updated the address so I thought its because of it they didn't send any ack email.

Reactions: e_ca

e_ca

Star Member
May 23, 2016
Same with me as well however I called them and updated the address so I thought its because of it they didn't send any ack email.
I've been trying to call them for last 10 days now but no luck, I tried at 8:15 AM but still wasn't able to reach them. At what time did you call?

Last edited:

Tara533

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Application type: Paper
Family - 1 Adult and 2 minors
Physical presence: 1119 days
Application sent: Oct 4
Received::Oct 7
AOR:: DECEMBER 30
Background::Jan26
Test::june23-July 14