Med's Done....
01-08-2015
Passport Req..
01-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2015
LANDED..........
April 21 2016
Nope. Waiting BG and test completed rest everything in progress. About to finish 1 year mark in 2 days.
Which is your office ?

erit79

Oct 25, 2022
Hi!!
I submitted my application on October 1st and got my AOR on Oct18 but I'm having a problem creating an account. I'm entering my UCI and application number but this error comes up:

Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.

Today I got another email that I'm eligible to create an account but it's not working. I applied myself so I don't have any IMM form.

shahvishal679

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
Hi Everyone, today I completed my online oath. The process is simple and fast. Just have your pr card and another piece of id and a scissor to cut your pr card. In 4 weeks i should receive my citizenship certificate. I applied online last year October 11th. My wife and I applied the same day but for her there is no update since July 21st after exam completion. Good luck everyone.

fifi02

Star Member
Jul 20, 2022
Hi Everyone, today I completed my online oath. The process is simple and fast. Just have your pr card and another piece of id and a scissor to cut your pr card. In 4 weeks i should receive my citizenship certificate. I applied online last year October 11th. My wife and I applied the same day but for her there is no update since July 21st after exam completion. Good luck everyone.
4 weeks to receive certificate? What’s your processing office?

Reactions: shahvishal679

mashcan

Sep 4, 2019
Congratulations!

Reactions: shahvishal679

journeyer

May 23, 2018
Any October 2021 applicant (scarborough office) still waiting for oath. Bg check complete and rest all in process. Last ghost update 7th Oct 2022.
Scarborough office too. All completed except language, prohibition, and physical presence are still IN PROGRESS. I think everybody else also got the Oct 7th update.

journeyer

May 23, 2018
Congrats. Did you ask if you can take the oath together with your wife?