+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2021 - Citizenship Applications

Prince5

Star Member
Dec 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
First, i got am update saying my oath is on Nov 1st and that i will receive an email soon. When, i checked back the Nov 1st date was gone and it just show to in progress. Now, with the new update, I get a message saying:
You need to submit additional information.
  • We sent you a letter or email asking for additional information.
  • Follow the letter or email’s instructions to continue with your application.
But no email received. Anybody else in the same boat?

Thanks

Sh1234567890

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
is anyone having trouble resetting the password. i keep getting a weird error message when i put in my uci and account number.

ncorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.

Reactions: Shining Moon

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
First, i got am update saying my oath is on Nov 1st and that i will receive an email soon. When, i checked back the Nov 1st date was gone and it just show to in progress. Now, with the new update, I get a message saying:

Thanks
This is really weird. Try to call them . Looks like something happened with your application.

kenjia01

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
It seems like they recently updated the status tracker website. I had to reset my password today. Once logged in, my application showed a ghost update on Oct 8, which was not there before in the old status tracker.

shobasrin

Nov 3, 2014

Thanks

I have the same issue this morning. The additional document requested was sent long back and it was also recorded as received. But all of a sudden there is a statement saying "we are waiting on you"
Looks like we moving backwards :)

Prince5

Star Member
Dec 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shobasrin... the ironically good thing about this forum is that you come here to validate that you are not the only one struggling with Canada's unique bureaucracy :)

mtl-Oct21-2021

Star Member
Oct 11, 2022

Thanks
meee mine scheduled for Nov 8th and now it suddenly disappeared. i am trying to call IRCC noww!!

mtl-Oct21-2021

Star Member
Oct 11, 2022
How do you get hold of them? Can you please update us?
Hi, i just got off from call with the agent- She confirmed I am still scheduled for Oath ceremony as i saw earlier on Nov 8th and told me if i dont receive the instruction email by 0ct 28th i must call back.

i asked her if there is a reason why i no longer see the update-she mentioned could be a system glitch. I also asked to confirm if they change the tracker landing page she mentioned, agents are no always aware of such changes immediately. they sometimes learn this through client first. so for peace of mind you can call 888-242-2100 and find out your oth date is still active.

Varsh

Dec 14, 2016
is anyone having trouble resetting the password. i keep getting a weird error message when i put in my uci and account number.

ncorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.
Same issue here. Tried multiple times to reset password.
Did anyone know how we should be entering info.
Seems like their system is down.

Reactions: Shining Moon

Sh1234567890

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
Hi, i just got off from call with the agent- She confirmed I am still scheduled for Oath ceremony as i saw earlier on Nov 8th and told me if i dont receive the instruction email by 0ct 28th i must call back.

i asked her if there is a reason why i no longer see the update-she mentioned could be a system glitch. I also asked to confirm if they change the tracker landing page she mentioned, agents are no always aware of such changes immediately. they sometimes learn this through client first. so for peace of mind you can call 888-242-2100 and find out your oth date is still active.
how do u mange to get hold of an agent - there is no option for an a live agent