+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2021 - Citizenship Applications

manmoi31

Jul 21, 2017
Happy Labour Day! Hey guys my application was updated today. Finger prints have been received and background check has been completed :)
Congratulations:) Did you receive any ghost updates before it? I also submitted my fingerprints on August 3rd and still waiting for an update. Mine was sent to CPC Sydney.

Reactions: Grechy7

RS5

Jun 2, 2022
Hello,

Yesterday I received an update on the tracker that I need to attend interview
You have been scheduled to attend an interview with our official on September xx with an official. Do not know what it is about.
citizenship test given on 24april and activity was completed on 25April and yesterday is the first update.
bg completed on feb 8, 2022.
Applicant aor on jan 05, 2022
Application paper based received on 02Nov2021.
Currently just citizenship test and BG are completed rest all in progress.

Can someone please let know what this could mean or if someone had experienced it.

when I received exam Email early April, I said them I was not in country but I received late reply so I travelled back and gave the exam from Toronto itself.

Reactions: siju22

Grechy7

Apr 12, 2018
Congratulations:) Did you receive any ghost updates before it? I also submitted my fingerprints on August 3rd and still waiting for an update. Mine was sent to CPC Sydney.
Thank you :) No, this time I didn't receive ghost update. Hopefully yours will be updated very soon

Reactions: manmoi31

5Kent

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Ottawa, ON
Hello,

Yesterday I received an update on the tracker that I need to attend interview
You have been scheduled to attend an interview with our official on September xx with an official. Do not know what it is about.
citizenship test given on 24april and activity was completed on 25April and yesterday is the first update.
bg completed on feb 8, 2022.
Applicant aor on jan 05, 2022
Application paper based received on 02Nov2021.
Currently just citizenship test and BG are completed rest all in progress.

Can someone please let know what this could mean or if someone had experienced it.

when I received exam Email early April, I said them I was not in country but I received late reply so I travelled back and gave the exam from Toronto itself.
This is an interview that some applications have to go through. It is pretty straightforward. The interviewer asks you some questions that help the authorities clarify some of the things in your application (particularly if there are gaps/inconsistencies in your professional or residential history) and looks at the physical copies of your passports/travel documents. Nothing to worry here.

RS5

Jun 2, 2022
This is an interview that some applications have to go through. It is pretty straightforward. The interviewer asks you some questions that help the authorities clarify some of the things in your application (particularly if there are gaps/inconsistencies in your professional or residential history) and looks at the physical copies of your passports/travel documents. Nothing to worry here.
Hello,
Thank you.
So this is going to be a physical Interview at their office?
I did not receive any email yet. Perhaps in the next days

Reactions: 5Kent

Matthewg

Jul 12, 2018
Hello,
Thank you.
So this is going to be a physical Interview at their office?
I did not receive any email yet. Perhaps in the next days
Looks like this is pretty standard for Scarborough applicants who did their test out of Canada.I have seen this several times on the forums.

Reactions: Wacky1.nash

Tara533

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Urgent
Please reply anyone know
July 15 we got e mail
Please send your all passport copies with in 21 days
But we sent wrong e mail
Today we realized
They asked from western citizenship
But we sent donot reply email

RS5

Jun 2, 2022
Looks like this is pretty standard for Scarborough applicants who did their test out of Canada.I have seen this several times on the forums.
I had a feeling, but any idea if it is going to be in person or online? My test was from Scarborough.
Even though they gave approval late to appear for exam, I did my test being within Canada.
If it is going to be physical then I have to come again. My original planned return was in Dec.

vimal3134

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Urgent
Please reply anyone know
July 15 we got e mail
Please send your all passport copies with in 21 days
But we sent wrong e mail
Today we realized
They asked from western citizenship
But we sent donot reply email
If I understand correctly, you been asked to shared PP copied in July , and you reverted back to wrong email id.

I would suggest to share the PP copies immediately to right email address, and explain them the reason for delay too.

And also call IRCC at +1 888 242 2100, to explain the delay reason.

Lastly, Dont worry, its human mistake, it happens.

Tara533

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
If I understand correctly, you been asked to shared PP copied in July , and you reverted back to wrong email id.

I would suggest to share the PP copies immediately to right email address, and explain them the reason for delay too.

Thank You so much
We sent to right email
Also called and informed

Matthewg

Jul 12, 2018
I had a feeling, but any idea if it is going to be in person or online? My test was from Scarborough.
Even though they gave approval late to appear for exam, I did my test being within Canada.
If it is going to be physical then I have to come again. My original planned return was in Dec.
You can check the link below.Looks like they had similar situation to yours.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ircc-scarborough-applicants-online-test-interview-dm-oath.724014/post-10004728

Tara533

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019

Thank You So Much!
Just now we got confirmation email from immigration official officer in Saskatoon.

warrior30

Star Member
Aug 4, 2022
My oath was postponed by one week, received an email today half an hour ago. Not sure why this happened, online tracker still says 10th october as the Oath date.

Old date: 10th October 2022 as pet the previous invite email.
New date: 17th october 2022 as per the new invite email.

Anyone in same boat?

@hpatel08 @zeyneps @jermainedeffo @dkumar1988