+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCTOBER 2021 APPLICANTS ( SDS INDIA)

snaqvi

Nov 15, 2021
Hello,

I submitted SDS application on 9th October 2021
Upfront Biometric
Upfront Medical
Status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Eligibility:
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

reema9385

Nov 18, 2021
hey everyone,
study permit timeline (INDIA):
1. SDS application - 16th September
2- biometrics 27th October
3. Medical - 27th August
Current status : under process.
no further updates from IRCC.

Reactions: Freecanman

Tanjiro!

Aug 2, 2021
Hey
My timeline :
File lodged : 1st November (SDS India)
Biometrics and medical : done from previous application
No update yet

Tanjiro!

Aug 2, 2021
Hi, mine is an sds application.
I had my upfront medicals - 29th of October
File dropped - 5th November
Biometrics - 9th November
Eligibility review - not started.
mine is Jan 2022 intake to canadore college,
Please do let me know if you have any updates.
Do let us know if you have any update. Our timelines are similar

snaqvi

Nov 15, 2021
You should consult with medical hospital where you done they have send your medical or not to IRCC. Medical will take 30 to 40 days to update on portal
Thanks for your advise however my medical was done in June 2021. It was an e-Medical and should have been reported to IRCC.

Ahmed32

Oct 27, 2021
Hi All,

I am planning to defer from January Intake to May Intake for 2022. I have already submitted my visa for January Intake on OCT 23 2021. I am very skeptical that I will get visa on time. I am now my planning to defer to May 22 intake. The problem now here is the course is not available for May intake at my DLI so I am opting for another course. So do I need to file a new application to IRCC in this case or can I raise a webform for this. Please help me over here. Thank you.

Mr.Sharma

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
Hi All,

I am planning to defer from January Intake to May Intake for 2022. I have already submitted my visa for January Intake on OCT 23 2021. I am very skeptical that I will get visa on time. I am now my planning to defer to May 22 intake. The problem now here is the course is not available for May intake at my DLI so I am opting for another course. So do I need to file a new application to IRCC in this case or can I raise a webform for this. Please help me over here. Thank you.
I am also thinking for deffer but i will wait till 15 December