+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCTOBER 2020 OUTLAND Spousal Sponsorship

jclarke99

May 10, 2020
FYI, because of re-prioritizing because of the Afghanistan situation, you might not get a reply to a web form inquiry (see partial response that I received below).

We will respond to these priority enquiries only:

· Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)

· Clients facing vulnerable circumstances (emergency and urgent requests)

· Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)

· Clients who are submitting documents requested by one of our officers

· Changes in contact information

· Requests to withdraw an application or refunds

If your enquiry is NOT one of the priority enquiries listed above, you will not receive a reply.

T27

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
FYI, because of re-prioritizing because of the Afghanistan situation, you might not get a reply to a web form inquiry (see partial response that I received below).

We will respond to these priority enquiries only:

· Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)

· Clients facing vulnerable circumstances (emergency and urgent requests)

· Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)

· Clients who are submitting documents requested by one of our officers

· Changes in contact information

· Requests to withdraw an application or refunds

If your enquiry is NOT one of the priority enquiries listed above, you will not receive a reply.
Does it depend what visa office tho? London, UK in my case

royalrumble

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
Does it depend what visa office tho? London, UK in my case
According to an article i read all the applications for Afghanistan refugees have already been vetted and processed and when they are landing they are landing as PR. So i am assuming that the workload on LVO might not be that much...assuming that this information is accurate

Reactions: Jasbir777

trancemist

Aug 25, 2020
Category........
FAM
I could use clarification on the PPR instructions.

My wife (the applicant) holds a US passport (therefore is visa-exempt).
I (sponsor) and our daughter each have Canadian passports.

The PPR instructions say to send 2 photos "of each person (principal applicant and each family member)"

This is where I get confused. Do they really want pictures of existing Canadian citizens?
Or do they just mean any additional children that might have been part of the principal applicant's application (none in our case)?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I could use clarification on the PPR instructions.

My wife (the applicant) holds a US passport (therefore is visa-exempt).
I (sponsor) and our daughter each have Canadian passports.

The PPR instructions say to send 2 photos "of each person (principal applicant and each family member)"

This is where I get confused. Do they really want pictures of existing Canadian citizens?
Or do they just mean any additional children that might have been part of the principal applicant's application (none in our case)?
No, they do not need for citizens or prs. Only for applicants.

Reactions: trancemist

sly_007

Jan 25, 2020
Toronto
Received Biometrics letter today after a 5.5 month wait since receiving AOR , but no SA and no medical yet . Is this normal ? Also does anyone know where to get the biometrics done in New Delhi India ? We are getting appointment for end of October but the letter says we need to do it within 30 days

Last edited: