+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCTOBER 2020 OUTLAND Spousal Sponsorship

constance23

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
I know, usually Medical & Biometrics Request are sent together if not a few days or weeks apart.

Just shows this:

• We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Mine says the same even though I have already submitted my biometrics a week ago and it's showing on the Biometric Enrolment part of my IRCC account but the status part hasn't changed yet. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: Babies0625

sgp1986

Star Member
Jan 2, 2020
I finally received my biometrics request this morning! First thing I've heard since April 20th when my medical passed. Now to try to make an appointment.

Has anyone done this in the US? I tried calling the USCIS but couldn't get anywhere on there to make my appointment. I'm thinking of just going to the office nearby to try to schedule my appointment

Babies0625

Feb 4, 2015
Calgary
I finally received my biometrics request this morning! First thing I've heard since April 20th when my medical passed. Now to try to make an appointment.

Has anyone done this in the US? I tried calling the USCIS but couldn't get anywhere on there to make my appointment. I'm thinking of just going to the office nearby to try to schedule my appointment
That's good news! I thought it was just our case that did not receive Biometrics Request along with Medical Request. That makes almost 2 months of waiting for Biometrics Request. You have not given your Biometrics before? If not, check these ones: Canada Visa Information In United States of America - Biometrics (vfsglobal.ca) Where to give your fingerprints and photo (biometrics) (cic.gc.ca)