+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCTOBER 2020 OUTLAND Spousal Sponsorship

constance23

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
I had ghost update. From submitted to application updated and back to submitted again. and thats it. No email or messages on my Gckey account
I also received a ghost update this morning. I logged in into my account and the status bar says "Profile/Application Updated" and it went back to "Submitted". This is my second ghost update but the Review of Additional Documents still says - We have received the additional documents you provided.

Not sure what's next to be honest.

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
Just wondering if there are others who has the same experience?

Here’s our timeline, Outland PH:

Application sent: October 12, 2020
Application received: October 16, 2020
AOR: March 18, 2021
Eligibility as Sponsor Approval: March 29, 2021
Medical Request: March 29, 2021
Medical Done: May 10, 2021
Medicals Passed: May 15, 2021

We have not received BIL until now, I see others getting the MR & BIL together or a few days apart.
maybe ur exempted from a biometric if u ve done it before...

constance23

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
I don’t think so, my wife has never provided her biometrics before. I also heard that VFS is requiring PPR as well for clients showing up for Biometrics, maybe it’s the new process?
It could also depend on the VFS she's dealing with. As far as I know, they need her biometrics for security check but maybe because of the pandemic, they'll just send her an instruction letter when she gets her PPR.

Reactions: Babies0625

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
I don’t think so, my wife has never provided her biometrics before. I also heard that VFS is requiring PPR as well for clients showing up for Biometrics, maybe it’s the new process?
It is unusual they have not requested it. What does it show in GCkey regarding the biometrics?

Babies0625

Feb 4, 2015
Calgary
It is unusual they have not requested it. What does it show in GCkey regarding the biometrics?
I know, usually Medical & Biometrics Request are sent together if not a few days or weeks apart.

Just shows this:

• We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I know, usually Medical & Biometrics Request are sent together if not a few days or weeks apart.

Just shows this:

• We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
That line in the system is seemingly always wrong. The bio request will come soon enough.