+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCTOBER 2020 OUTLAND Spousal Sponsorship

pepper123

Nov 16, 2020
So relieved to finally receive our AOR today! I linked the application to a CIC account, and the portal is estimating that our processing time will be 7 months. Anyone know how accurate that estimate is these days? I know it wouldn't usually take over 5 months to get AOR.... Seems unlikely!

frange

May 25, 2018
So relieved to finally receive our AOR today! I linked the application to a CIC account, and the portal is estimating that our processing time will be 7 months. Anyone know how accurate that estimate is these days? I know it wouldn't usually take over 5 months to get AOR.... Seems unlikely!
What is your timeline?

Could you, please, make a signature with your timeline like mine? so that folks could have idea of the process timeline.

Singhka

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
If you or your spouse are mentally struggling please get professional help. This process is hard but think about the end result. You are only 6 months in as a September applicant.
M not talking about myself but i go through number of forums and the way some people are responding is really panic. Some people comment like that "don't have any ray of hope in life ", becz they applied in August 2019 and still waiting for Aor that was my concern

Sandy2020

Star Member
Jun 14, 2020
No. Of family members will include sponsor too ?

wallywaf

Aug 21, 2020
Received AOR1 today! Took about 5 tries to attach to GCKey, but finally was able to. Hope the 7 month estimated processing time is somewhat correct, but doubt is accurate.

wallywaf

Aug 21, 2020

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
no one knows, its different from an application to another