+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCTOBER 2020 OUTLAND Spousal Sponsorship

TEA_2020

Apr 15, 2021
For some odd reason, I am going much faster then a lot of the timelines I see here. Hopefully I receive decision and PPR soon!

AOR: Oct 8, 2020
AOR2: March 15, 2021
ADR: March 9, 2021
Medical & Biometric Request: March 16, 2021
Medical Completed: April 6th, 2021
Pre-Arrival Letter: June 25th, 2021

Pashy24

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Hi, We got ADR to provide evidence if Principal Applicant is in Canada. I have no idea what they are asking for in this letter. Anyone been in a similar situation? Letter is addressed to PA. We applied Outland but recently PA got TRV approved and will be travelling in the coming week. Senior members please advise @armoured @scylla

Letter states:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to
continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
 UCI XXXXXXXXX - Principal Applicant:
 > Client Information: Receipt of information from client Evidence that you
are currently living in Canada. This must be received at this office by: 2021/07/25

Last edited:

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
For some odd reason, I am going much faster then a lot of the timelines I see here. Hopefully I receive decision and PPR soon!

AOR: Oct 8, 2020
AOR2: March 15, 2021
ADR: March 9, 2021
Medical & Biometric Request: March 16, 2021
Medical Completed: April 6th, 2021
Pre-Arrival Letter: June 25th, 2021
congrats, which vo

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
Hi, We got ADR to provide evidence if Principal Applicant is in Canada. I have no idea what they are asking for in this letter. Anyone been in a similar situation? Letter is addressed to PA. We applied Outland but recently PA got TRV approved and will be travelling in the coming week. Senior members please advise @armoured @scylla

Letter states:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to
continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
are currently living in Canada. This must be received at this office by: 2021/07/25
use a copy of the PA's ticket

Reactions: Pashy24

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015

Letter states:

So you're not in Canada?

Pashy24

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
So you're not in Canada?
I am the Sponsor and I have been in Canada throughout, never exited and now also I am in Canada. My husband who is the PA recently got TRV and will be flying to Canada from Dubai in the coming week to visit. They sent request letter to PA asking for evidence if PA is in Canada. What can we submit as evidence once he lands next week? He is coming for a month but may extend. Our timeline mentioned in the signature. @armoured

Last edited:

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I am the Sponsor and I have been in Canada throughout, never exited and now also I am in Canada. My husband who is the PA recently got TRV and will be flying to Canada from Dubai in the coming week to visit. They sent request letter to PA asking for evidence if PA is in Canada. What can we submit as evidence once he lands next week? He is coming for a month but may extend. Our timeline mentioned in the signature. @armoured
Submit the passport stamp and plane ticket, etc.

I'm not sure I understand why they asked you to demonstrate you're in Canada, if it was outland. Had you already advised he would be in Canada?

Pashy24

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Submit the passport stamp and plane ticket, etc.

I'm not sure I understand why they asked you to demonstrate you're in Canada, if it was outland. Had you already advised he would be in Canada?
We had not advised that PA will be in Canada, but for the TRV we did mention that we hadn't met each other since last July and PA wants to travel to meet. We did not update the London VO (processing our outland) about the TRV. TRV was processed by Abu Dhabi VO since PA is in Dubai. Did they probably assume PA would have been in Canada by now, since he got TRV approved? Is this a good sign? We are 2.5 months after AOR2 @armoured

Jeet777

Apr 14, 2021
My file received on oct 2 ,2020 tried webform contacted ircc and contacted mp as well but nothing yet.I didn’t received my file number after every efforts.got depressed waiting for file number for 9 months.dnt knw what to do ? Is it good idea if I withdraw my file and apply it again?

T27

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
My file received on oct 2 ,2020 tried webform contacted ircc and contacted mp as well but nothing yet.I didn’t received my file number after every efforts.got depressed waiting for file number for 9 months.dnt knw what to do ? Is it good idea if I withdraw my file and apply it again?
That’s very odd. Usually they reply within 2 weeks. I don’t think you should withdraw just now. You need to know what actually happened to your file. It can’t be just gone. They will give you some insight. Stay strong.

Jeet777

Apr 14, 2021
That’s very odd. Usually they reply within 2 weeks. I don’t think you should withdraw just now. You need to know what actually happened to your file. It can’t be just gone. They will give you some insight. Stay strong.
Thanks i got reply from ircc couple of months ago that file is under review they always say this thing to me whenever i contacted them but don’t give update on my file

pepper123

Nov 16, 2020
I need to update my address - can I do it through the webform or do I need to contact a visa office? Reading conflicting things on the website.