+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCTOBER 2020 OUTLAND Spousal Sponsorship

kroduk

Star Member
Jul 21, 2012
Chandigarh, India
Hi , We got the AOR in mid march and after that there has been no update at all regarding SA/Bio/ Medical . Anybody else in similar situation ? This is getting a little worrying now.

Applicants from Jan/Feb/Mar 2021 are getting their AORs, SA, Bio/Medical so much sooner. This doesn't look fair at all that applicants from Aug2020 to Oct 2020 have been thrown under the bus.

tjkdl

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Hi , We got the AOR in mid march and after that there has been no update at all regarding SA/Bio/ Medical . Anybody else in similar situation ? This is getting a little worrying now.

Applicants from Jan/Feb/Mar 2021 are getting their AORs, SA, Bio/Medical so much sooner. This doesn't look fair at all that applicants from Aug2020 to Oct 2020 have been thrown under the bus.
do you have any issue that could impact sponsorship approval? such as sponsor doesn’t meet RO

tjkdl

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
I am a Canadian citizen , have a decent income also. I was stuck in India last year for 6-7 months immediately after getting married due to lockdown and travel restrictions, needed to get the marriage certificate as well which proved to be a giant PITA . Don't know if this can create a problem on Residency requirements ??
There is no RO to a citizen. Normally see many other cases that SA comes very close to AOR. For your case not sure what else they are evaluating...

Reactions: Chad4lyphe

Jeet777

Apr 14, 2021

U r ryt bro my file received on oct 2 still no a0r applicants who applied in2021 getting everything within a month if we asked why we didn’t received aor they just replied backlog it doesn’t make any sense if they have backlog why they are not clearing it first instead of picking new files They are saying loudly by their action that they dont care if someone needs to wait for a year just for aor immigration system really fails in canada

Sandy2020

Star Member
Jun 14, 2020
There is no RO to a citizen. Normally see many other cases that SA comes very close to AOR. For your case not sure what else they are evaluating...
No residency requirements to sponsor spouse ,either citizen or permanent resident .

Sharma1010

Mar 1, 2019
Hi,

I have two part question.

1. I had done my medical on 16 April and it has not yet been received. There was a ghost update on 24 April when my GC Key status changed first to "application/profile updated" and then later to "Your action is required". It is still showing the same. There is no additional document requested when I checked the full application status. I enquired with the clinic and they confirmed they sent the results on 24 April. Has anyone else seen this? How long will it take for medical update in this situation?

2. Yesterday my ECAS PA side status changed to Application received from In process. There is still no line 'we started processing your application..." on the PA side yet. Does it again change to in process and that is when that line gets added. Anyone else seen this changed?

My timeline:

Application received: Oct 26, 2020
ECAS activated: April 8, 2021
AOR 1: April 9, 2021
BIL requested: April 12, 2021
Medical requested: April 13, 2021
ECAS DM on sponsor side: April 14, 2021
Sponsorship Approval: April 14, 2021
Visa office: New Delhi, India
Medical given: April 16, 2021
Medical updated: Awaited
BIL given and updated: April 19, 2021