Yet not
Passport Req..
Yet not
VISA ISSUED...
Yet not
LANDED..........
Hope end of 2017
Hi,
My wife has Citizenship oath-taking ceremony on 15 March( IRCC office: Scarborough), we are still waiting for the invitation. We moved to a new address around 8 months ago and submitted the webform 3 times and but the address is yet to change in online status. Wondering by any chance they sent over mail ( in that case they sent it to my old address)? But they have been contacting us over email. Also, is there anybody still waiting for an invitation whose oath-taking ceremony is very closer?

Thanks

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Hi,
My wife has Citizenship oath-taking ceremony on 15 March( IRCC office: Scarborough), we are still waiting for the invitation. We moved to a new address around 8 months ago and submitted the webform 3 times and but the address is yet to change in online status. Wondering by any chance they sent over mail ( in that case they sent it to my old address)? But they have been contacting us over email. Also, is there anybody still waiting for an invitation whose oath-taking ceremony is very closer?

Thanks
There is still time to receive the invitation. Since you included your email in the application, you will be contacted by email. During the oath they will verify your address to send the certificate. If it doesn't change by then, they will change it during the registration for the oath

Reactions: Sap12

Onyile

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2013
Doc's Request.
25 June 25-06-2013
Nomination.....
13-08-2013
AOR Received.
09-09-2013
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
16-11-2013
Med's Done....
23-11-2013
Interview........
NA
I know you need to provide the documents for the checked boxes only. What the colored sections are about?
Thank you, I thought as much since the subject of the email says Attn: Police Certificate Required, and also the Others section of the box that was only checked. It also asked me to provide the certificate for the time i was out of the country for more than 183days, 4 years before my application date....
but for other colored areas (green colored?) of the unchecked boxes got me confused. i will bold them as shown below :

1. First unchecked box.. Choose an item passports and/or travel documents that were valid between [YYYY-MM-DD] and [YYYY-MM-DD], even if now
expired.
If photocopies are requested, you must provide a colour photocopy of every page.

2. Second colored unchecked box:

☐ Provincial/Territorial personal health claim summary: Please provide a copy of Provincial/Territorial Personal Health Claims
Summary for each province/territory you have resided in during the period [YYYY-MM-DD] to [YYYY-MM-DD

3. The third unchecked colored area:

Entry-Exit Records / Record of Movement from [COUNTRY] during the above time period.

Find below the checked box that was checked only.

☒ Other:
as per your citizenship application “you must provide a police certificate for each country or territory where you
have been present for 183 days or more in a row in the 4 years before the date of application”. While reviewing we noticed you were out of the country for more that 183days between 2016 and 2020 outside Canada......

NB. During these periods, i had surgery in in Manitoba at some more time which was stated in the form... Just wondering why that section is colored without the box being checked.

Onyile

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2013
Doc's Request.
25 June 25-06-2013
Nomination.....
13-08-2013
AOR Received.
09-09-2013
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
16-11-2013
Med's Done....
23-11-2013
Interview........
NA
Do they ask you to reply through mail or an email? And did it ask to send to a specific person’s email or the generic one?
Yes i was asked to send the required documents via a specific email address DNMBSKCITDECISION-DECISIONCITMBSKRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca (senders email) that i provided earlier within 30 days with the notice letter attached to it.

I think a decision was about to be taken on my case because i had a ghost update since 9th February without having any updates on my timeline... My tezt was completed Sept 01, while my BG was completed Jan 24 2022. Next date change occurred on 9th February as ghost update.

Last edited:

EAGLE EYE

Star Member
Jul 19, 2012
Sometimes it means your previous BG check expired and they are doing a new one, sometimes it could mean the officer hasn’t gotten to that yet. There is no saying really nor anything you can do at this time. You will get there eventually.
They didn't ask for one from the first place. Although they asked for my son when he turned 18 . They never asked me or my husband to send fingerprints. Should I do it and send it to them anyways. I need to get through this as soon as I can. My PR expired my passport expired and I need to travel this summer to my home country.
They didn't ask for pages of passport. I sent pages of passport with my application but just the ones that have information. I didn't send the empty ones. Should I send these as well

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Thank you, I thought as much since the subject of the email says Attn: Police Certificate Required, and also the Others section of the box that was only checked. It also asked me to provide the certificate for the time i was out of the country for more than 183days, 4 years before my application date....
but for other colored areas (green colored?) of the unchecked boxes got me confused. i will bold them as shown below :

1. First unchecked box.. Choose an item passports and/or travel documents that were valid between [YYYY-MM-DD] and [YYYY-MM-DD], even if now
expired.
If photocopies are requested, you must provide a colour photocopy of every page.

2. Second colored unchecked box:

☐ Provincial/Territorial personal health claim summary: Please provide a copy of Provincial/Territorial Personal Health Claims
Summary for each province/territory you have resided in during the period [YYYY-MM-DD] to [YYYY-MM-DD

3. The third unchecked colored area:

Entry-Exit Records / Record of Movement from [COUNTRY] during the above time period.

Find below the checked box that was checked only.

☒ Other:
as per your citizenship application “you must provide a police certificate for each country or territory where you
have been present for 183 days or more in a row in the 4 years before the date of application”. While reviewing we noticed you were out of the country for more that 183days between 2016 and 2020 outside Canada......

NB. During these periods, i had surgery in in Manitoba at some more time which was stated in the form... Just wondering why that section is colored without the box being checked.
I am not sure why they colored and kept some sections unchecked. Reply to the email address that sent you the letter and clarify what they need exactly.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They didn't ask for one from the first place. Although they asked for my son when he turned 18 . They never asked me or my husband to send fingerprints. Should I do it and send it to them anyways. I need to get through this as soon as I can. My PR expired my passport expired and I need to travel this summer to my home country.
They didn't ask for pages of passport. I sent pages of passport with my application but just the ones that have information. I didn't send the empty ones. Should I send these as well
They do the BG/Criminality checks on their end and dont ask for it from us. Looks like there are still a good number of October 20’ applicants whose applications are not finalized so definitely you are not alone.

In your position given you need to travel, I would suggest renewing the passport and applying for a PR card ASAP as there is no saying when your application will be finalized. I had applied for renewal of my PR card 3 months before expired because I wasn’t sure whether my application would be processed and I travel frequently. If I were you I would make necessary arrangements considering there might be delays in receiving the Canadian Passport.

Also I wouldn’t recommend sending them anything unless asked for it because we don’t know what exactly the hold up is. If they require more information they will reach out.

It seems for the past 2-3 weeks there is a general slowdown in the processing which we can only attribute to the Ukranian crisis given Canada has promised to welcome indefinite number of Ukrainian refugees.

We simply do not know what this means for IRCC or how this would affect overall timelines. Good luck

Sap12

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2017
Doc's Request.
28-02-2017
AOR Received.
18-02-2017
File Transfer...
11-04-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront 11-12-2017
Interview........
Yet not
Passport Req..
Yet not
VISA ISSUED...
Yet not
LANDED..........
Hope end of 2017
There is still time to receive the invitation. Since you included your email in the application, you will be contacted by email. During the oath they will verify your address to send the certificate. If it doesn't change by then, they will change it during the registration for the oath
Thanks for your insights!

Onyile

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2013
Doc's Request.
25 June 25-06-2013
Nomination.....
13-08-2013
AOR Received.
09-09-2013
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
16-11-2013
Med's Done....
23-11-2013
Interview........
NA
I am not sure why they colored and kept some sections unchecked. Reply to the email address that sent you the letter and clarify what they need exactly.
Exactly what I think is the best... To provide them with the checked box document which is the police certificate... Thank you for your help @CaBeaver ,

PSIL

Jul 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 1st, 2016
Doc's Request.
Add'nl docs August 10, 2016
AOR Received.
March 1st, 2016
Med's Done....
Passed March 13
Passport Req..
September 6
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
September 17
Hi,

can you change my office to Scarborough in the tracker (showing Toronto)

Thank you!

PSIL

Jul 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 1st, 2016
Doc's Request.
Add'nl docs August 10, 2016
AOR Received.
March 1st, 2016
Med's Done....
Passed March 13
Passport Req..
September 6
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
September 17
Does the first notification for oath come by email or post mail?

Sap12

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2017
Doc's Request.
28-02-2017
AOR Received.
18-02-2017
File Transfer...
11-04-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront 11-12-2017
Interview........
Yet not
Passport Req..
Yet not
VISA ISSUED...
Yet not
LANDED..........
Hope end of 2017
Hi,

My wife has received the Oath invitation letter today for 15 March. Please update the tracker ( Serlial#22 on the tracker).

Thanks,

Reactions: Kornet

saleem7821

Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Nomination.....
PER Received :16-12-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
10-01-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 Remedical Assessment Request : 26-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-07-2014 Remedical done : 17-09-2015
Passport Req..
PPR1 : 28-Oct-2014 , PPR2 : 26-Oct-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-Oct-2015
LANDED..........
InshahAllah May 2016 Welcome Edmonton
anyone facing long wait after test completion? My test was completed on 21 st Jan - No change on old or new tracker since - is there anyone i can email?
I completed my test on December 8th .Still waiting for the Decision .