+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

PAuaePakTor

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
Hi,
After long waiting, applied for ATIP on Feb 10th. Did not receive it yet. However received ppt color copy request from IRCC by email with letter on March 4th to determine physical presence. Background check completed on Jan 24th.

Last edited:
Reactions: PSIL

EAGLE EYE

Star Member
Jul 19, 2012
Please update my tracker
Application filed June 2020
Returned in October 2020
Application filed again October 2020
Test completed November 2021
March everything completed except for prohibitions.
What does this mean

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please update my tracker
Application filed June 2020
Returned in October 2020
Application filed again October 2020
Test completed November 2021
March everything completed except for prohibitions.
What does this mean
It means you will be invited to the oath ceremony next. How long this will take depends on many factors like the workload of your Local Visa Office, availability of slots for the oath ceremony etc. Good luck

Reactions: PSIL and EAGLE EYE

EAGLE EYE

Star Member
Jul 19, 2012
It means you will be invited to the oath ceremony next. How long this will take depends on many factors like the workload of your Local Visa Office, availability of slots for the oath ceremony etc. Good luck
Thanks for answering my questions. But why prohibitions were not updated

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for answering my questions. But why prohibitions were not updated
Sometimes it means your previous BG check expired and they are doing a new one, sometimes it could mean the officer hasn’t gotten to that yet. There is no saying really nor anything you can do at this time. You will get there eventually.

Reactions: EAGLE EYE

Moe Juve

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Hey guys, my application was received on Oct 9th, 2020.
AOR was on Jan 21, 2021.

Background completed o Mar 26, 2021

almost a year since the last update. Is there anybody else in the same situation?

Reactions: Camilanogueira

Onyile

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2013
Doc's Request.
25 June 25-06-2013
Nomination.....
13-08-2013
AOR Received.
09-09-2013
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
16-11-2013
Med's Done....
23-11-2013
Interview........
NA
Hello everyone, I need some clarification from you guys concerning an email i just received from DECISIONCITMBSKRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca... a form CIT 0520 was sent to me with the subject line 'Attention - Police Certificate Required'. I carefully read the instructions and noticed that there are several supplementary documents that could be needed but the boxes are not Checked although there are some colored sections . The only box checked is the Others wheee the police certificate were demanded. I was given 30 days to submit these documents.

Is there anyone in same boat with me or who have treated such requests before? Do i submit only the police certificate or to include other passport pages etc?

How long will it take to process this and make a decision?
NB, test completed , background check completed. Others in progress
I would appreciate any help and guidance

Last edited:

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Hello everyone, I need some clarification from you guys concerning an email i just received from DECISIONCITMBSKRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca... a form CIT 0520 was sent to me with the subject line 'Attention - Police Certificate Required'. I carefully read the instructions and noticed that there are several supplementary documents that could be needed but the boxes are not Checked although there are some colored sections . The only box checked is the Others wheee the police certificate were demanded. I was given 30 days to submit these documents.

Is there anyone in same boat with me or who have treated such requests before? Do i submit only the police certificate or to include other passport pages etc?

I know you need to provide the documents for the checked boxes only. What the colored sections are about?

SaskCana

Sep 6, 2020

Do they ask you to reply through mail or an email? And did it ask to send to a specific person’s email or the generic one?