+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

boomshanker

Oct 17, 2016
Spoke to a CIC representative now, she wasn't of much help this time first time having such an experience may be too much Friday vibes.
She told me to check online citizenship tracker where there is no movement at all from April 23rd.

hiwss

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Spoke to a CIC representative now, she wasn't of much help this time first time having such an experience may be too much Friday vibes.
She told me to check online citizenship tracker where there is no movement at all from April 23rd.
same situation here. Nothing got updated since April 23rd... sigh

Reactions: boomshanker

ryersonfs

Aug 11, 2015
Congrats for those who received updates, I am a bit concerned to be honest since my background verification was completed on Mar 29, 2021 and there has been no update since then at all, seeing people who have a later background verification already passed the test worries me, did I miss any file for the application? should I submit any fingerprint file? do those who use online pilot program get a faster processing speed?
Has any one from Toronto(Oct 2020 application) called the office and get an idea? I read that someone from Vancouver get the notes and the due date is Jan 2022....
Sigh

Reactions: Camilanogueira

syphix

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Congrats for those who received updates, I am a bit concerned to be honest since my background verification was completed on Mar 29, 2021 and there has been no update since then at all, seeing people who have a later background verification already passed the test worries me, did I miss any file for the application? should I submit any fingerprint file? do those who use online pilot program get a faster processing speed?
Has any one from Toronto(Oct 2020 application) called the office and get an idea? I read that someone from Vancouver get theacnotes and the due date is Jan 2022....
Sigh
don't sorry, my background check completed 17 march. I only got my test invite earlier this week. I dunno about Toronto but for Montreal I notices some mouvement recently. might be because summer is over and everyone is back to work.

salmbagjaf

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
How were you able to get it rescheduled?
I had requested urgent processing as I needed to travel to the US for work reasons. I had uploaded all the necessary documents but my request was never granted, however, it was not refused either. I called IRCC a while ago and the agent told me most probably the officer was looking for vacancies to schedule me on an earlier date and hence keeping the urgent request in limbo, I guess the agent actually knew what she was talking about!

Reactions: americanincanada

MM3

Oct 7, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
i have seen many Dec 2020 Applicants just waiting for their oat, But i haven’t had any updates since my Background check is done.
I am from Saskatchewan

dahab92

May 26, 2014
does anyone guide if decision made on ecas, how long after it, ones would receive an invitation to oath ceremony??
I am exactly 2 months since DM (July 27) and no oath date. But I am in PEI and pretty sure they aren't doing virtual ceremonies here. Have emailed my MP to see if I can be moved to the Halifax queue.