+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

Sackville

Jan 5, 2019
I have just checked my status now. My last update was June 3. I and my spouse have been scheduled for online test between June 10 to July 1. The instruction stated that we will get an email for further instruction.

This is NOT an URGENT application. This is regular, paper application for a family of four.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
I have just checked my status now. My last update was June 3. I and my spouse have been scheduled for online test between June 10 to July 1. The instruction stated that we will get an email for further instruction.

This is NOT an URGENT application. This is regular, paper application for a family of four.
Congrats!

I don't see you on the spreadsheet. Could you please provide your information in the following format?

App Type: Single / Family (# of applicants)
Physical Presence Days:
App Sent:
App Delivered:
AOR:
In-Progress:

Also, from the new status dashboard, can you please provide the dates of the following :

Background Check "Completed"

Please update me once you receive your test invite email and once after taking the test so that I can update the spreadsheet!

Thank you!

Sackville

Jan 5, 2019
i once provided this info;

App Type: Single / Family (# of applicants) Family of four
Physical Presence Days: 1825
App Sent: 12 oct
App Delivered: 14 oct
AOR: Jan 7
In-Progres All except BG

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
i once provided this info;

App Type: Single / Family (# of applicants) Family of four
Physical Presence Days: 1825
App Sent: 12 oct
App Delivered: 14 oct
AOR: Jan 7
In-Progres All except BG
Thanks, I've updated. Could you please provide the "In Progress" date from ECAS AND the date when your BG checks were completed in the new dashboard. The more information there is on the spreadsheet, the better inferences we can make.

Appreciate it.

bmm651

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
my bg check is completed and i applied for new passport because old was going to expire soon in this june. i got my new passport today, do i need to update my old passport- cancelled and new updated passport for my ongoing citizenship application? how to submit new-if yes? does it make any delay to my procidures?

bmm651

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Thanks, I've updated. Could you please provide the "In Progress" date from ECAS AND the date when your BG checks were completed in the new dashboard. The more information there is on the spreadsheet, the better inferences we can make.

Appreciate it.
my bg is copleted please update the trackers. should be in end of may, dont know the date