Tucled

Apr 26, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Anyone from Edmonton give us your timeline, it's looks like no one get his test invite long time ago!!! I don't know what is the issue???

Luc22

Apr 8, 2015
MONTREAL
Hi
Once you receive the invitation you will see the Section: RESCHEDULING , there is an email address to notify IRCC. You better wait for the Invitation first.
G luck.

Prince007bhv

May 16, 2021
Hi
Once you receive the invitation you will see the Section: RESCHEDULING , there is an email address to notify IRCC. You better wait for the Invitation first.
G luck.
Sure,
I will wait for the test then I will reschedule it like you suggested.
I really appreciate you for suggesting me.
thanks

gideonj

Oct 11, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-9-2012
Med's Done....
11-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2013
Hi team

Just noticing I haven't been updated on the spreadsheet, I got my acknowledge receipt letter dated MARCH 10th.

Also thanks to the swanky new website where you can track progress, I can see my "Background verification" is Completed, and currently waiting for Langauge skills, Physical presence Prohibitions which are all "In Progress"

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi team

Just noticing I haven't been updated on the spreadsheet, I got my acknowledge receipt letter dated MARCH 10th.

Also thanks to the swanky new website where you can track progress, I can see my "Background verification" is Completed, and currently waiting for Langauge skills, Physical presence Prohibitions which are all "In Progress"
Updated! When did your application go "In Progress" on ECAS and what was the date your BG checks were completed?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Guys heads up. Looks like someone just got an in-person test.

Look at this post. There is no test window and the words "online test" is not seen on their status update. They've given the applicant a single date (June 7) to attend the test. The OP still hasn't received an email.

We're still NOT SURE if this is an in-person test but be sure to check that thread when the OP responds once s/he receives the test invitation in the email.

UPDATE: This could just be IRCC modifying the process to allow only 1 day for online tests instead of the 21 day window. We won't know until the OP gets back to us once s/he received an email invite.

Last edited:

bmm651

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
my status shows- language skills-in progress, physical calculator- in progress, background chk- completed and prohibition-in progress. so how long it takes? i know my calculator is corect and language skill certi there too. 2 persons file. what do you think? what will be next stage> aprox test month?

bmm651

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
hi team, I saw that some people can see detail message after creating their account, but my UCI shows error however i am entering right UCI. what to do?
I can see my basic status- file recieved, AOr issued date, File process date but i dont want that status details, i want to see more details like background details or what they are doing with my file
Yes. My background is completed as of March 26th. I am from Ottawa. I reached out call center y'day and the lady mentioned the file is ready for test invitation, but depends on the office who handle the file needs to initiate the test invite. So god knows from now on...
what about physical calc? language skill? Prohibition-because its still in progress. only background complete for me