+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

Jun 7, 2020
Hi All,

My application was delivered on Oct 16, and I still haven't gotten the AOR.
Wondering if there is a way for me to check the status of my application with IRCC somehow?

I've referred to the spreadsheet and looks like November and December 2020 applicants have gotten their AORs, which makes me worry :-(

App sent: Oct 13 2020
Received: Oct 16 2020
Total Physical Presence: 1,127 days

michel_hammamet

Aug 14, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Visa Office......
Paris
Hi All,

My application was delivered on Oct 16, and I still haven't gotten the AOR.
Wondering if there is a way for me to check the status of my application with IRCC somehow?

I've referred to the spreadsheet and looks like November and December 2020 applicants have gotten their AORs, which makes me worry :-(

App sent: Oct 13 2020
Received: Oct 16 2020
Total Physical Presence: 1,127 days
You can check here https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

using your Receipt number or UCI.

Jun 7, 2020
Thank you so much for the tip!

I've checked using my UCI and it turns out they had my old address on file as a mailing address (even though my home address is correct), so they must have sent all the letters to my old address :-(

I've updated my mailing address so I hope next communication about the application finds me at home ;-)

Reactions: michel_hammamet

UniqueCase

Jul 10, 2018
I created my account in new tracker tool and it gives so much more details. My background check was completed on March 31st and language, physical presence & other checks are in progress. Anyone with same or similar timeline?
Does this mean that test invite might come in 1 or 2 months since background check is already completed?

SM205

Star Member
May 20, 2016
I created my account in new tracker tool and it gives so much more details. My background check was completed on March 31st and language, physical presence & other checks are in progress. Anyone with same or similar timeline?
Does this mean that test invite might come in 1 or 2 months since background check is already completed?
hi, how did you come across this information. All we can see is that application is in process through ecase. Did you order GCMS notes. What tracker are you taking about please?
thanks very much

AmandaM25

Aug 22, 2016
Hi, Can you please add me to the spreadsheet

Application Type: Single
City: Toronto
Physical presence: 1,101 days
Application sent: October 26, 2020
AOR : Feb 1, 2021
Background Verification Completed: April 12, 2021

farazNLPNP

Jun 6, 2016
Hello,
Application sent October 5,
AOR January 2021
In process Feb 21
I have just checked my status online and it is showing that background check completed March 16
Language in progress
physical presence in progress.