Tucled

Apr 26, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Did you send it to that PO Box or just 49 Dorchester Street? Sigh...... I still haven’t gotten mine. Start getting worried :(
PO box, anyway you said 30th so maybe by next week you will be good

rich980

Feb 1, 2021
I sent my application on October 7, 2020 for family of 4. However, only my spouse and one child received AOR via email. But myself and my older son we did not receive any email. Did anyone face similar issue.

rich980

Feb 1, 2021
Hello please add :

Type of application: Family of 4
Physical Presence :1107
Application Sent : October 07, 2020
Application Delivered : October 13, 2020
AOR received for only 2 members : Jan 28th, 2021

Reactions: BOYX

BOYX

May 5, 2017
Toronto, ON
Hello please add :

Type of application: Family of 4
Physical Presence :1107
Application Sent : October 07, 2020
Application Delivered : October 13, 2020
AOR received for only 2 members : Jan 28th, 2021
Added!

I sent my application on October 7, 2020 for family of 4. However, only my spouse and one child received AOR via email. But myself and my older son we did not receive any email. Did anyone face similar issue.
That is very strange and interesting. I don't think I have ever heard AORs being given for only half the applicants. I was under the impression that it was all or nothing wherein they would return the whole application if one applicants application was incomplete.

Couple of points for you:

• Did you apply together in the same envelope OR did you send out separate applications? If the later, then that explains the segmented AORs.
  • If the former, call IRCC & ask them what's up. The waiting times are surprisingly brief so I highly recommend calling them.

bmm651

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
I am unable to check my ecas. i hv application number, UCI, AOR still it says your record not found/match

kathychang

Star Member
Nov 9, 2017
@BOYX

Please update mine on the tracker.
ID: kathychang & kathyC (it's the same person, you can remove one)
Toronto, Single, 1160 days
Application Sent : October 26, 2020
Application Delivered : October 27, 2020
AOR : Feb 1, 2021

rich980

Feb 1, 2021
Added!

That is very strange and interesting. I don't think I have ever heard AORs being given for only half the applicants. I was under the impression that it was all or nothing wherein they would return the whole application if one applicants application was incomplete.

Couple of points for you:

• Did you apply together in the same envelope OR did you send out separate applications? If the later, then that explains the segmented AORs.
  • If the former, call IRCC & ask them what's up. The waiting times are surprisingly brief so I highly recommend calling them.
I just got an email for myself and my older son. May be a glitch in their system. I had sent all applications in one single envelope