+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

Brinta

Apr 1, 2017
Congrats @Brinta
It is not AOR but I think that line mean they opened your application and logically it should mean it has been completed.
May I ask when you sent your application?
I sent my application on October 08. As per the Canada Post tracking it was delivered on October 13. The ecas line also tells me the same

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
I have a query . Is it permitted to apply for citizenship while waiting for PR card renewal
Your PR card renewal doesn't have anything to do with your citizenship application.

As long as you are eligible for citizenship, you can go ahead and apply.

Last edited:

lennarddo

Jul 13, 2012
Hello guys, I am new to this forum. My client application status shows as "
Citizenship
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 13, 2020"
Is this the AOR ? Point to be noted, I haven't received any email.
Congrats!
What number did you put in to check your status? PR Card number or Receipt Number?

Luc22

Apr 8, 2015
MONTREAL
Pls KEYPAD add my info (this is my 2nd request) :

Application sent: Oct 6 2020
Application received: Oct 9 2020
App type: family of 4 persons
Presence: 1256 days

Reactions: keypad

leo820

Aug 19, 2017
Hi everyone, I sent my application on October 9 and it was received on October 16, I checked ECAS and it was updated with one line
( we received your application on......) so I called CIC and got my application number. I asked them if I could link the application to my account and they said you can, However, I couldn't find the right field to link it in my CIC account... Does anyone know how to link the citizenship application?

bmm651

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Hi everyone, I sent my application on October 9 and it was received on October 16, I checked ECAS and it was updated with one line
( we received your application on......) so I called CIC and got my application number. I asked them if I could link the application to my account and they said you can, However, I couldn't find the right field to link it in my CIC account... Does anyone know how to link the citizenship application?
after signup /creating your account. when you will open your account with GC key. your name will come on top of the web page, same page you will find add link your application(something like that) then add.

leo820

Aug 19, 2017
after signup /creating your account. when you will open your account with GC key. your name will come on top of the web page, same page you will find add link your application(something like that) then add.
thank you for your answer, I already did that.. but when I try to link the application under citizenship field appears two subfields ( search and Proof of citizenship), no field for citizenship grant... that is why I was confused