Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
I still don't understand what the call was for. As far as I know, children under 14 get their certificate without taking the oath or attending the ceremony or any other action. I might be wrong, but this call sounds strange to me.
Yup .. Agree ! Does sound strange !

hiwss

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Never heard of IRCC actually calling - usually is via Email or Mail .
I have no idea either. The agent knew my boys name and my name. She verified my boys information through the phone and said she is granting the citizenship online one by one. The next step I could expect is the certificate. Btw she knew my full mailing address as well.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
I have no idea either. The agent knew my boys name and my name. She verified my boys information through the phone and said she is granting the citizenship online one by one. The next step I could expect is the certificate. Btw she knew my full mailing address as well.
Interesting - hopefully it all goes well

salem10

Jul 6, 2010
Ontario, since 2006
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
0711/4131/4121
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-05-2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 02, 2010
AOR Received.
May 19, 2011 from buffalo
IELTS Request
submitted writtin sample (accepted)
Med's Request
April 14, 2012
Med's Done....
June 10, 2011, again in May 02, 2012 -medical furtherance June29-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
20-06-2015
I have received email that officer told me “the citizenship granted.” But, she said you are inline for oath.

vish549

Star Member
Jul 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
28-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
File Transfer...
29-06-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Hello everyone, I need serious help and tried the immigration call center 100 times but was not able to talk with anyone.
On client application status it shows that My application was received on July 13, 2020, and AOR was sent on Nov 09, 2020, and in-process since Jan 11, 2021, and after that, no update at all and the biggest problem is that I never received AOR on my email or in the mail and do not know my application number. I am using UCI number to check my status on CAS. I sent a webform and explained my problem and asked AOR but no reply and it been 6 weeks now.
Please guide me How should I proceed further? I am very worried.

dok

Apr 20, 2014
Hello everyone, I need serious help and tried the immigration call center 100 times but was not able to talk with anyone.
On client application status it shows that My application was received on July 13, 2020, and AOR was sent on Nov 09, 2020, and in-process since Jan 11, 2021, and after that, no update at all and the biggest problem is that I never received AOR on my email or in the mail and do not know my application number. I am using UCI number to check my status on CAS. I sent a webform and explained my problem and asked AOR but no reply and it been 6 weeks now.
You should try to call them 8am your local time. Which city do you live in? Maybe someone here can help with their email address and you can send email directly to them. This will help a lot.

PSIL

Jul 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 1st, 2016
Doc's Request.
Add'nl docs August 10, 2016
AOR Received.
March 1st, 2016
Med's Done....
Passed March 13
Passport Req..
September 6
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
September 17
If you can log in, check your contact information, especially email. Also check your email client's junk mail folder in case notifications have been dropped in there. Hope this helps.

Roman11

Aug 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello - looking for suggestions.
Our online application status says oath ceremony on 28th
No email received by my lawyer
I called them on Friday and the person said she will trigger an request to clarify this, takes 2 days.
Is there anything I should do... should I also put in a case specific inquiry on the web?

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
I called them on Friday and the person said she will trigger an request to clarify this, takes 2 days.
Is there anything I should do... should I also put in a case specific inquiry on the web?
Just have to wait and keep an eye on your email - Almost there !

Reactions: Roman11

PSIL

Jul 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 1st, 2016
Doc's Request.
Add'nl docs August 10, 2016
AOR Received.
March 1st, 2016
Med's Done....
Passed March 13
Passport Req..
September 6
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
September 17
From what I see it is 7 days prior to oath. You can try emailing your office processing the application. there is also a link on the Immigration website on what to do.