+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

Shubhisha

Oct 12, 2015
Is Mississauga your local office?
Hi @rajkamalmohanram I called IRCC contact center, and agent confirmed office as "Mississauga". Checked with him how much time, will it take to update test status to "Completed", he mentioned it could take sometime, no definite timeline was advised. Though he confirmed if I got passport copies request, I confirmed yes and sent as well. Requested GCMS as well, lets see if I get any further update

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi @rajkamalmohanram I called IRCC contact center, and agent confirmed office as "Mississauga". Checked with him how much time, will it take to update test status to "Completed", he mentioned it could take sometime, no definite timeline was advised. Though he confirmed if I got passport copies request, I confirmed yes and sent as well. Requested GCMS as well, lets see if I get any further update
Cool, thanks for the update.

I guess it might take another 2 - 3 weeks for the passport copies to be verified and DM (may be I was too optimistic when I received the PP pages request).

Good luck!

Reactions: Shubhisha

vivek.89

Star Member
Dec 29, 2016
On the ECAS page my mailing address is previous one from PR application and i dont stay there anymore. Do i need to update it? If yes, how to go about it?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
On the ECAS page my mailing address is previous one from PR application and i dont stay there anymore. Do i need to update it? If yes, how to go about it?
Yes, please do update it to your current address.

I have seen some posts that claim that calling them and updating the address is so much faster than doing it online.

Reactions: vivek.89

dahab92

May 26, 2014
Hello all, today I opened My Tracker and all sections suddenly changed to Completed. ECAS says Decision Made. My test was completed and passed around June 26. I did not have an interview, nor any requests for additional documents/fingerprints. Does anyone know how to check what the decision was? I am very worried and sick to my stomach lol. Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hello all, today I opened My Tracker and all sections suddenly changed to Completed. ECAS says Decision Made. My test was completed and passed around June 26. I did not have an interview, nor any requests for additional documents/fingerprints. Does anyone know how to check what the decision was? I am very worried and sick to my stomach lol. Thanks
No, it won't say what the decision was. As long as you never received any letters from IRCC officials about the intention to refuse the application, you can treat "Decision Made" synonymously with "Approved".

Good luck!

Reactions: dahab92

dahab92

May 26, 2014
No, it won't say what the decision was. As long as you never received any letters from IRCC officials about the intention to refuse the application, you can treat "Decision Made" synonymously with "Approved".

Good luck!
Thanks for your reply. Should I be concerned that I did not have an interview or any additional document request?

Shubhisha

Oct 12, 2015
Just in case if anyone is in same boat.

My spouse has still not received test invite and I gave my test in first week of July.
Raised a webform for spouse Test invite to which I got below revert after a week.

“We verified the information on file and can confirm that the responsible office did not send an invitation to write a Citizenship Test yet. In the meantime, we are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with the application.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.”

Onyile

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2013
Doc's Request.
25 June 25-06-2013
Nomination.....
13-08-2013
AOR Received.
09-09-2013
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
16-11-2013
Med's Done....
23-11-2013
Interview........
NA
Could you please provide your information in the following format so that I can add you to the spreadsheet?

App Type: Single
Physical Presence Days:1095+
App Sent: 22nd October 2020
App Delivered: 25th oct 2020
AOR: 27th January 2021
In-Progress: April 23rd 2021
Test invitation updated: 29th July 2021 (test to be taken between 4th to 25th August 2021).

Hello guys, I just noticed my status just got updated with new test invite to be taken between 4th August to 25th August. My questions are :
1.How do I let them know the exact date I choose for the exam .
2. Can I write the online text outside Canada
3. How do I get the materials for the text because I am yet to receive any email or further information apart from the text invitation on my status.
4. All the stages are still on processing stages, when will all be completed.

Thank you all.