+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

MJ Mumbai

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
while ordering gcms notes is your choice, I could tell you that RPRF fee is requested once eligibility is passed so you could estimate your eligibility to have passed around that time.
Given the current circumstances and with everyone with a similar timeline ordering gcms notes, you can estimate where your application might stand at this point. Specially since most FSW-O applications are pending anyway.
However, there are some details provided in the notes that you may want to know about. Personally, although I have ordered notes twice, at this point I don't see the need because of the situation. Had things been moving and PPRs being rolled out, I would order one. Seeing my application and so many others' stuck since Feb/March is sort of frustrating too. It's just a personal opinion at this point. I too had ordered notes so you cango ahead if you feel curious. :)
thanks ! I sent the consent form for the notes today and hopefully from today there will be movement in Canada offices as well. So may be I get a latest updated in the notes by the time they are issued and sent.

lunaf

Aug 9, 2021
Category........
FSW
Hello!
Do you believe sending proof of vaccination through the webform may somehow speed up the process?
Thanks

Last edited:

JagannathM

Sep 18, 2018
I am new to this thread, Is there anyone with dual application like PNP and CEC?
Same here… I am outland candidate(PNP CEC) submitted my application on 20th Sep 2020.

Background processing is still going on. No further update on this. It’s taking so long!!! How about you? Any update on your profile?

gudunik

Sep 2, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I had summitted a webform inquiry as my application had passed 8 month limit and the following was the response received.
This doesn't look like a standard webform response. Does this mean that my eligibility has passed? ( I know it is difficult to tell without the GCMS notes, but wanted to check if any others have gotten this kind of similar response)
======================================================================================
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.
We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
Furthermore, please note that there are two ways you can check your application status online. You can verify the status of your application:
  • Submitted by mail (if it was not linkedto an online account):
  • Submitted online orsubmitted by mail and linked to an online account:
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you are not the intended recipient or if you received this communication in error, please delete the message without copying or disclosing it.
Note The information provided may change without notice. If there is conflicting information between the text in the email and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the Citizenship Act or their regulations, the Act and/or Regulations prevail. This email was sent to you in the language of your choice. The information on the IRCC website is available in both official languages. The masculine form may have been used for convenience
===================================================================================================

Psyoptica

Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Hello Everyone,

I had summitted a webform inquiry as my application had passed 8 month limit and the following was the response received.
This doesn't look like a standard webform response. Does this mean that my eligibility has passed? ( I know it is difficult to tell without the GCMS notes, but wanted to check if any others have gotten this kind of similar response)
======================================================================================
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.
We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
Furthermore, please note that there are two ways you can check your application status online. You can verify the status of your application:
  • Submitted by mail (if it was not linkedto an online account):
  • Submitted online orsubmitted by mail and linked to an online account:
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you are not the intended recipient or if you received this communication in error, please delete the message without copying or disclosing it.
Note The information provided may change without notice. If there is conflicting information between the text in the email and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the Citizenship Act or their regulations, the Act and/or Regulations prevail. This email was sent to you in the language of your choice. The information on the IRCC website is available in both official languages. The masculine form may have been used for convenience
===================================================================================================
I received the exact same response just a few minutes ago. It's a generic response.

vbs91

Nov 29, 2020
https://www.canada.ca/en/transport-canada/news/2021/08/transport-canada-extending-restrictions-on-direct-flights-from-india-until-september-21-2021.html

The flight ban from India has been extended for one more month. It's not even close to 21st August and they have already extended it.

US now has more cases per day than India. Someone really hates India in the Canadian Government.
This has really stressed me out. I was counting hours and days to Aug 21 thinking something positive for Indian outlanders is gonna be announced soon. Now this.

Does this mean our applications won't be processed in 2021? I have literally quit doing everything, Job, Freelancing and everything hoping that the bans will be lifted and I may get my application approved in Sept 21.

This is Painful.

Reactions: immicow

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2021
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
This has really stressed me out. I was counting hours and days to Aug 21 thinking something positive for Indian outlanders is gonna be announced soon. Now this.

Does this mean our applications won't be processed in 2021? I have literally quit doing everything, Job, Freelancing and everything hoping that the bans will be lifted and I may get my application approved in Sept 21.

This is Painful.
Just my thought but the ban may have been extended so that Canada can assess opening on September 7th for all purposes and then allow direct flights from India.

Sand_canada

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
Hi everyone. I'm living in US but indian citizen. I'm a visa holder for US and work here. For IRCC purposes am I a us resident or will I be an Indian resident? Asking because I heard about indian ban to Canada . Aor Oct 2020, fsw-o

Projectina

Jul 5, 2021
Hi everyone
I am CEC inland
Very straightforward case, single , no divorces no dependents

AOR Oct 13th 2020, passed eligibility April 2021. Médical check is passed with no need to interview nor biometrics

I asked for the help of The MP office to check on my application, they called me July 16th mentioning that IRCC updated them that my application is at final stage. Since then , silence

I called IRCC and an agent told me that my application is in queue for final review

then after a while when I called again, another agent told me security is not started yet.

my questions are as follows:
- what does a final stage mean?
- when security states “not started”, does it really change to “in process “ once started? Because it’s been 3 months since I passed eligibility and security “being not started” yet does not make any sense ?
I am awaiting for my GCMS notes requested 1 month ago.

stirredo

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020

This is Painful.

I don't mean to scare you, but the Canadian government has been known to cancel pending applications before.

They have done this back in 2008, and 2012

https://www.cicnews.com/2012/07/case-federal-skilled-worker-backlog-reduction-071663.html

Quebec recently cancelled all pending applications back in 2018

https://www.cicnews.com/2019/06/quebec-passes-legislation-cancelling-thousands-of-pending-skilled-worker-applications-0612413.html

When the pending application backlog exceeds their capacity to process them, they go "f**k it, let's start all over again."

I am the same as you. I have everything riding on this application now, but it would be a good idea to start seeking a job again because the Canadian government does not care for us. They won't think twice about the people they have kept in limbo for the last two years. The only people who can relax are people who have "Approved" as the final decision on their application. The rest of us need to keep living our lives like we never applied.

It's not a good idea to stop everything else in your life and wait for them to come to a decision.