I want to change my job every day. Not sure if I should do it now or until in Canada :/ my file is located at HKVO. Another friend of mine had IP2 on 3rd February and PPR on 8th February. Same October AOR. HKVO.same here its been like that since 5th January, no progress so far. I think it really comes down to Visa Offices now, someone got a PPR last week from London VO, AOR 18 Sep, IP1 on 23 Nov and IP2 on 3 Dec PPR 11 Feb...My file is transferred to London VO and I think yours is in Paris VO.
I was in panic, but now feeling better to know that we all are in the same boat, i guess until there is significant progress on Corona control our files will be moving at snail's pace. I wanted to buy a car now and move my place, not sure if I should do it now or do it in Canada if PPR comes...the wait is tough, april is just around the corner, our normal 6 month processing times would expire.