Physical Presence:------------------- 1097
Application Sent:-------------------- October 28th
Date Delivered:---------------------- October 30th

AOR:-------------------------------- January 30th
In Process -------------------------- February 19th

Test Invite -------------------------- August 13th
Test Completed --------------------- August 16th
Test Status changed to completed:--August 17th
Language/Prohibitions/Physical Presence status changed to completed:---August 20th
Decision made on ECAS --------------------------------------------------August 20th
Oath tracker updated to "In-progress"-----------------------------------December 1st
Oath Email----------------------------------------------------------------Not yet received
What's the oath's date?

parrys198

Aug 24, 2014
Woodstock, ON
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Nomination.....
PER 15-12-2014
AOR Received.
Processing started on 05-03-2015
Med's Request
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
30-03-2015
Interview........
Third Line 08-04-2015
Passport Req..
26-05-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Finally an update for myself. I have received oath ceremony for January 4th, 2022.

Below is the overall timeline:

Office: London, ON

File submitted: Oct 24, 2019
AOR: Jan 14, 2020
1st FP request: Feb 3, 2020
FP sent: Feb 11,2020
Passed Test: March 18, 2021
2nd FP request: May 18, 2021
FP sent: May 20, 2021
Decision Made: Sep 21,2021
Oath activity updated: Dec 1, 2021
Oath Schedule Date: Jan 4, 2022

Reactions: JuCW

ronwahd

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
Gatineau
Does anybody know in which case IRCC asks for passport copies? I see many people have been asked for that. I am waiting for DM. I am worried if they ask for passport copies. it delays another couple of months.

amanpreet.kaur01

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Edmonton,Ab
App. Filed.......
June17,2019
AOR Received.
13-04-2020
Does anybody know in which case IRCC asks for passport copies? I see many people have been asked for that. I am waiting for DM. I am worried if they ask for passport copies. it delays another couple of months.
they asked for my copies of passport didn't delay the process

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good morning!

tracker status updated to “closed”, citizenship is approved, certificate to arrive in the next few weeks.
Congrats!!! Finally this is over for you. Did you request to fast track your citizenship certificate and passport?

kiranowp

Oct 17, 2014
Hello All,

Any updates of oath in this week ? My friend received their oath date this week !! Happy for them but cannot understand how this oath invite works !!
They applied in December 2019 and finished their test in June 2021 . I am ahead in the timeline and DM perspective but no oath scheduled for me yet !!
( both of us from Vancouver office )

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Hello All,

Any updates of oath in this week ? My friend received their oath date this week !! Happy for them but cannot understand how this oath invite works !!
They applied in December 2019 and finished their test in June 2021 . I am ahead in the timeline and DM perspective but no oath scheduled for me yet !!
( both of us from Vancouver office )
From your earlier posts, you indicated you have a family application. Per JuCW's long-drawn case, it was a family member's non-routine application that held up everyone's oath. Did your friend also apply as a family, or were they alone? Solo applicants tend to be more straightforward.

JuCW

Jan 25, 2017
From your earlier posts, you indicated you have a family application. Per JuCW's long-drawn case, it was a family member's non-routine application that held up everyone's oath. Did your friend also apply as a family, or were they alone? Solo applicants tend to be more straightforward.
Actually, it was a routine application, they just left it behind and that held me up. I had FP, interview. My husband had nothing, but his DM took way longer. I gave up on understanding how they process applications.

kiranowp

Oct 17, 2014
Hi Bellaluna ,
Thanks for the response. My friend is a single applicant and mine is family application ( Me , my wife and minor child ). Both of our applications shows as Decision Made on the same date ( Aug 28 ). No response since then !! My kids status is still in process on both new tracker and ecas ..

kiranowp

Oct 17, 2014
Actually, it was a routine application, they just left it behind and that held me up. I had FP, interview. My husband had nothing, but his DM took way longer. I gave up on understanding how they process applications.
Hi JuCW ,
How did you get the info on your file ( routine or non-routine ) ? I had FP two times . Both me and my wife had passport copy request and after we sent them the scanned copies , within a month we got DM ..

JuCW

Jan 25, 2017
Hi JuCW ,
How did you get the info on your file ( routine or non-routine ) ? I had FP two times . Both me and my wife had passport copy request and after we sent them the scanned copies , within a month we got DM ..
I am just assuming. I had extra steps my husband didn’t (FP twice, passport and interview). My husband had no requests. Zero. Just the regular steps and what seems to be a very straightforward application. When I sent an email to Mississauga office, asking why my oath was taking so long, they replied I was in line for oath. A few days later, the status on my husband’s application showed complete for everything but oath, and on the day after we both got the oath invite. This sequence of happenings and their timeline make me believe there was nothing special about his application. It was simply deprioritized. The fact that I was waiting for the oath for that long might have made them check it out.

Reactions: bellaluna

Sabidede

Dec 4, 2021
Hi! I m a June 2019 applicant. As the ECAS shows, my oath is scheduled this Monday 6th December. And I didn’t receive any notice by email. There s someone in my situation?
There my timeline:

-June 13 2019: application sent
- June 27 2019 : application received
- September 05 2019: AOR received
-January 29 2020: did the test
-October 18 2021: Background completed
-October 29: Prohibitions completed
-November 19 2021: Oath status in progress
-December 06 2021: Oath scheduled

• Wow