wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

where can I find the spreadsheet? More over my new tracker shows all segments completed apart from oath ceremony. My question, how long does it take to get the oath ceremony invite after the update?
my timeline
Processing office: Mississauga, ON
Application received: Oct 25/2019
AOR: Jan 25/2020
Background: Feb 14/2020
Test: March 15/2021
Test completed : March 18/2021
Prohibition/language/Physical presence completed : July 16/2021
I've attached the spreadsheet in my signature. I did my test in early March and am still waiting Prohibition/language/Physical presence to be completed.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hello Guys,

where can I find the spreadsheet? More over my new tracker shows all segments completed apart from oath ceremony. My question, how long does it take to get the oath ceremony invite after the update?
my timeline
Processing office: Mississauga, ON
Application received: Oct 25/2019
AOR: Jan 25/2020
Background: Feb 14/2020
Test: March 15/2021
Test completed : March 18/2021
Prohibition/language/Physical presence completed : July 16/2021
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2kMI1QtzlMj8k4shG0IBLnS8GqOhoJDkem5HloNe0I/edit#gid=566701841

HVA

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
Hi Guys,

I have a question - I have to travel out of the country in the next couple of months. In the event I receive the oath date and I'm not in the country on the oath date - if there a way I can reschedule it?

(Bit of history - App sent Oct 2019 - Process started Jan 3rd 2020 - Test email received on Feb 8th 2021 - I had given my test on Feb 22nd 2021 and have received no further update. Tracker shows only BG completed but rest still in process. Last updated on 23rd Apr 2021. So I'm currently in limbo.)

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I have a question - I have to travel out of the country in the next couple of months. In the event I receive the oath date and I'm not in the country on the oath date - if there a way I can reschedule it?

(Bit of history - App sent Oct 2019 - Process started Jan 3rd 2020 - Test email received on Feb 8th 2021 - I had given my test on Feb 22nd 2021 and have received no further update. Tracker shows only BG completed but rest still in process. Last updated on 23rd Apr 2021. So I'm currently in limbo.)
I believe you can inform IRCC to reschedule.

Reactions: HVA

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi Guys,

Follow the instructions on the IRCC website :

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/citizenship.html#tests-interviews

You need to be in Canada to take the Oath of Citizenship. If you get your invitation while you’re outside Canada, reply to the invitation email to explain your situation in detail.

In your email

• put “Outside Canada – Oath of Citizenship” in the subject line
  • In the body of your message, include
    • your full name
    • your application number
    • a detailed explanation of your situation
We’ll contact you with your next steps after we receive your email.
Once you send that email, IRCC will respond with further instructions. Follow them. At the end of the day, you should be able to re-schedule if you aren't able to attend oath ceremony.

Reactions: HVA

chapinx

Jun 10, 2021
Hello friends... my status has been updated today.... Test passed, Language skills good, Background check done. There is no time frame for whats next...whether interview or oath, within the next 2, 3, or more months. QUESTION: My Permanent Residence Card, still good until late September and i want to travel in September, Will i be taking any risks of missing the interview or the oath, by not been in Canada if i travel. Suggestions, recommendations...Welcome!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hello friends... my status has been updated today.... Test passed, Language skills good, Background check done. There is no time frame for whats next...whether interview or oath, within the next 2, 3, or more months. QUESTION: My Permanent Residence Card, still good until late September and i want to travel in September, Will i be taking any risks of missing the interview or the oath, by not been in Canada if i travel. Suggestions, recommendations...Welcome!
You should assume you can't take oath outside Canada and follow the instructions on the IRCC website if you can't come back to Canada to take the oath.

Just make sure you can get back to Canada while your PR card is still active.

You need to be in Canada to take the Oath of Citizenship. If you get your invitation while you’re outside Canada, reply to the invitation email to explain your situation in detail.

In your email

• put “Outside Canada – Oath of Citizenship” in the subject line
  • In the body of your message, include
    • your full name
    • your application number
    • a detailed explanation of your situation
We’ll contact you with your next steps after we receive your email.
If your Language, Physical Presence and Prohibitions are set to "Completed" (you'll see "Decision Made" on ECAS ), you will most likely not receive an interview or any document request after this.

HVA

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
Follow the instructions on the IRCC website :

Once you send that email, IRCC will respond with further instructions. Follow them. At the end of the day, you should be able to re-schedule if you aren't able to attend oath ceremony.
Thank you!

I even called IRCC to let them know that I haven't received any notification and it has been 5 months since I have the test. Tracker also not updated.
The agent put me on hold for few minutes to check with someone, but came back to say everything is fine and this application doesn't need to be looked at, it has been assigned to an agent and will be completed in due time.

Any thoughts? Is this normal?

• Wow
Reactions: harirajmohan

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Thank you!

I even called IRCC to let them know that I haven't received any notification and it has been 5 months since I have the test. Tracker also not updated.
The agent put me on hold for few minutes to check with someone, but came back to say everything is fine and this application doesn't need to be looked at, it has been assigned to an agent and will be completed in due time.

Any thoughts? Is this normal?
Most agents are useless/cant do anything much fruitfully. They are just there for namesake.
Very few agents help by sending message to local office about the pending file. Few agents know little deeper or able to help.

Submit webform and see if anything changes.

erable_rouge

Mar 5, 2014
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29-04-2016
Doc's Request.
05-31-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1:- 1 June 2016 ; AOR2:- 29 June 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
LANDED..........
3 Aug 2017
Hi guys,

One more update. I received the certificate on citizenship today. Exactly a week after the oath ceremony.

Cdrocks89

Oct 19, 2015
Edmonton, AB
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Hello Everyone..

Family File (2). Office: Edmonton
Test Updated : 4 June 2021
Language Skill, Prohibitions, Physical Presence updated : 22 Jul. 2021

Citizenship Ceremony: NOT STARTED
Your citizenship application status: In progress

When Can I expect the status to change to DECISION MADE
and when Can I expect to receive Letter for OATH.

Any help would be appreciated.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hello Everyone..

Family File (2). Office: Edmonton
Test Updated : 4 June 2021
Language Skill, Prohibitions, Physical Presence updated : 22 Jul. 2021

Citizenship Ceremony: NOT STARTED
Your citizenship application status: In progress

When Can I expect the status to change to DECISION MADE
and when Can I expect to receive Letter for OATH.

Any help would be appreciated.
You will never see "Decision Made" on the new dashboard. Check ECAS

Reactions: Cdrocks89